[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Does Memphis MilSim? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Does Memphis MilSim?

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: Does Memphis MilSim? Updated information on Pg.2

Postby Flaming Chariot » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:03 pm

I'm game for whatever team you need me to be on. However, I won't be able to make it to the "rehearsal game" the 28th.
And I need to see if I can find some non-American weapons.

Flaming Chariot

Postby The Mechanic » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:52 am

Not sure on these dates... Still trying to get this together...

Thanks for the interest!!!

-prock

The cure for the common thief! -AKA -- punisherprock ---
The Mechanic

Postby vulrath » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:36 am

Unfortunately, as of right now I can't play this game any more. Pinched a nerve in my shoulder; hurts like a bitch now. I can still help in administrative duties, and maybe take some photos as well, though.
vulrath

Postby The Mechanic » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:31 pm

Well let's try to set a practice date... I had major fail with my MilSim load-out last week, the humidity was killer, my PWD was sick (the bad sick). I think I'm ready now. But, I would like to find out if it is combat worthy or if I need to buy some mid caps for my EAG... Sooo, if we could set a date or I guess I can try it out at Grants get together, when we get a date for that...

shoot you later,
prock

P.S. vulrath, you can MC the whole game if you don't mind. I will make up props, the bomb design and assembly wont matter, since I'm on the U.S.A. force...

The Mechanic

Postby TD » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:37 pm

Hey now, its almost Airsofting Weather out, I'm thinking another few weeks and it will be golden!
TD

Postby The Mechanic » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:40 pm

You back in town? I agree we need to get it going...

The Mechanic

Postby TD » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:56 pm

Yeah man! Been back about 2 weeks now. Classes start tomorrow at Memphis.
TD

Postby The Mechanic » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:33 pm

Excellent!

I don't know if this is going to happen as soon as I hoped... We may reschedule, and invite players on a larger scale. Thus meaning more planing and work... We will see how it goes, everyone involved has done a wonderful job, we just need to pull together and "Do it"!!

Let me know, Vulrath has been refining the game scenario and it's also looking good...
Give me your comments on how we can get this together and going!

-prock

The Mechanic

Postby TD » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:59 am

Labor Day Monday! Most people should be off work.
TD

Postby Mags » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:29 pm

If the practice is Monday, I can't make it out. My folks are throwing a party on Monday, so I have to help them out. Sorry I haven't been on in a while. My computer quit on me and I haven't been unable to access the internet on it for a while, but hopefully that will get fixed soon.

I do still want to do this and Sundays and Mondays are my best chances at days off.
Mags

Postby vulrath » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:35 pm

Not sure it'd be the best move for me to be out this weekend either. Shoulder/neck/arm's been really acting up. I'll know more tomorrow for sure, but right now it's a tentative "no".
vulrath

Postby Tpp4 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:33 pm

outta town, so not gonna make it

Pulling a xandman:
ARSENAL
ALOT...
Tpp4

Re: Does Memphis MilSim?

Postby The Mechanic » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:25 pm

Let's try this again... Who is in? When is a good time? And, can we use Moore field?

-prock

The Mechanic

Postby Skidude » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:13 am

If we have enough that can commit, then I can setup a date at Moore Field. I have a group that can coordinate this type of event.
Skidude
Skidude

Postby The Mechanic » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:46 pm

Well, I'd say let's go RealSim instead of MilSim. So, Mag capacity would be the only "real rule"... As long as there are no fictional weapons or gear used.
What do y'all think?

-prock

The Mechanic

PreviousNext

Return to Memphis, TN