[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Does Memphis MilSim? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Does Memphis MilSim?

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: Does Memphis MilSim?

Postby Mercenary85 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:56 pm

so did this plan fall through, I have around seven of us interested, we play northwest TN and looking to play in larger games :twisted:

Mercenary85

Postby slic94 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:30 pm

Iv always liked the private contractor look my self even though I where a forth infantry patch and military insignias but I think a semi milsim would be cool or atleast a more hardcore "elite" team for the people who eat sleep breath and live for airsoft
And when I get to heaven,
To St. Peter I will tell,
"Another reporting, Sir,
I've served my time in Hell!"
slic94

Postby The Mechanic » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:54 pm

The cure for the common thief! -AKA -- punisherprock ---
The Mechanic

Postby Mercenary85 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:04 pm

ok well please keep me updated would be more then happy to attend
Mercenary85

Postby The Mechanic » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:38 am

The Mechanic

Postby Mercenary85 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:03 pm

I run black combat shirts and multicam pants like a Special Ops look and we would like to try to get this together if we can there are around seven of us here in Dyersburg that play
Mercenary85

Postby The Mechanic » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:26 pm

Do y'all have a field?

The Mechanic

Postby slic94 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:46 am

I would be happy to play as n.w.o. cuz I got the perfect gear for it but does any one know where I can get real caps for a ak-47
And when I get to heaven,
To St. Peter I will tell,
"Another reporting, Sir,
I've served my time in Hell!"
slic94

Postby 45 Bravo » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:30 pm

I have been looking for games in the NW mississippi & memphis area for some time.

I drive to starkville, ms. to play, bu t there seems to be hardly anything going in north ms.

when is the next game? aand where?

45 Bravo.
I make 2 predictions;
ON THE DATE WHEN US TROOPS ARE ISSUED AN Energy Pulse Weapon,
1. the US Soldier will have on his person a version of the Colt 1911,
2. and he will be aiming the NEW Weapon at someone carrying an AK.
45 Bravo

Postby andronicus » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:07 am

You can search for it in any search engines.

andronicus

Postby Mercenary85 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:31 am

Mercenary85

Postby airsoftmaniac97 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:15 pm

i play in oakland tn have a full metal pro gun and would like to join you
AK 74u
C11
RANK=COLONEL
TEAM=TURBOCHARGED

-AIRSOFT MANIAC 97
airsoftmaniac97

Postby SFAU » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:52 pm

What is you'lls age limit to join im 13 and ive got 2 more friends and 1 more that is 12 that are intrested in playing milsim but we only have guns we havent invested in anyhing elese yet.
SFAU

Postby vulrath » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:00 pm

Check the time stamps. This thread has been dead and buried for a year. I'm not sure if the majority of the people in this thread are active any more.
vulrath

Previous

Return to Memphis, TN