[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Memphis Paintball Park Game thread Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Memphis Paintball Park Game thread

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: Memphis Paintball Park Game thread

Postby Skrat » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:33 am

I got 3 more people coming with me, possibly 4

Skrat

Postby RSLP » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:55 pm

Hi, I'm new to the Memphis airsoft community. How many people will be coming to the MPP game on Sunday? If enough I may be able to come. Will a M14 be a feasible gun to play with at the park?
RSLP

Postby Jwise » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:57 pm

I know i plan on coming and bringn 1 with me!
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes. Romans 1:16
Jwise

Postby Skrat » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:53 am

Man it was a good time at MPP, had lots of people show up. I believe we got a few new people hooked on it too. :D

And I only caught one stray paintball too...with the back of my head.
Skrat

Postby Jwise » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:57 am

Heck yeah it was. What was the offical count, like 15 people? Pretty awesome! Man was it fun! :D
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes. Romans 1:16
Jwise

Postby Skrat » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 am

yeah 15-20, something like that. Enough to get some BB's flying from every direction at least. :shock:
Skrat

Postby RSLP » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:49 pm

Hey guys, when do you think the next game will be? Hopefully I'll be able to attend more MPP games and Moore Field games.
RSLP

Postby Jwise » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:41 am

Jwise

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:45 pm

New game this sunday November 20,2011 from 12-4:30 at memphis paintball park,please spread the word invite people and message me for details hope to see everyone there!
MoeManTheSniper

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:31 pm

Game tomorrow in the woods behind Memphis paintball park from 12-4:30
Around 20 people already going search for 1-29-12 Memphis game for more info
MoeManTheSniper

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:15 pm

New game this Sunday from 1-5 at Memphis paintball park, look in the Memphis section for more details!
MoeManTheSniper

Postby Rjkjunior » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:36 am

Hey all,

I and 3 of my buddies are recent airsoft players. We do not have a consistent place to play. I was once a scenario/woodsball savy paintball player, but have found airsoft to mesh with my wallet much better than paintball.

I was curious if you all only played on Sundays or if you ever played saturdays? And I had called up to the MPP for more info for my buddies to play, and I was told that if you book a group event of at least 10 people a week ahead of when you wanted to play, then on that day you and your group could play around the different fields set up at MPP without a ref to babysit (and yes, I was asking him about airsoft).

So, since you all are the organized bunch and we are truly the beginners when it comes to airsoft, I was hoping you could set me straight about playing airsoft at the MPP and if you had coordinated any big airsoft events for the near future?

Thank you for your help.
Rjkjunior

Previous

Return to Memphis, TN