[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Memphis Paintball Park Game thread Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Memphis Paintball Park Game thread

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Memphis Paintball Park Game thread

Postby grant.94 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:28 pm

This is now the thread for games at the MPP. We are trying to get regular games set up throughout each month so we have a chance to play airsoft throughout the year. Check the newer pages of this tread for game dates and times.

directions- 9640 Davis Plantation Rd Lakeland, TN 38002-7902

Last edited by grant.94 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Re: MPP get together?

Postby Nodnarb901 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:48 pm

I'm in. I vote for Sept 15th if it matters.
I'm a noob and this will be my first time playing.
One of my Friends is an experienced player and I could get him to come, and possibly two more noobs if they could borrow/rent a couple guns.
Nodnarb901

Postby grant.94 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:00 pm

i personally don't have any extras so you would have to ask someone else, and sept 15 is a good possibility, we'll see what other people say.
grant.94

Postby Sniper » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:58 pm

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=615

May want to read the 2nd post there regarding us playing on the fields. If you mean playing on the fields, that would be a bad idea for several reasons. The back 40 is where we play at.
TN Airsoft Moderator

SteamID
http://steamcommunity.com/id/steamid2
CS:S, TF2, L4D, etc.
Sniper

Postby grant.94 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:46 am

i have discussed the idea with the owner eric zorn this is the email conversation that followed:
Grant-

This is Shawn, the manager of the paintball park. We do allow airsoft games at the park. It works in one of two ways. One would be that you can bring out any size group and play on our fields, unregulated by us, for $10 a person, regardless of the size of your group. The other option would be that we allow groups to play on our fields with referee supervision, and that runs you $15 per person, and includes a minimum of 10 people. This must also be booked in advance if you're wanting the referee. Hopefully that answers your questions. If not, please give me a call at (901) 372-3383, or feel free to email me back. Thanks!

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 5:57 PM, Grant Joerger <grant.94@hotmail.com> wrote:
I was wondering if you allowed groups of airsoft players back in the woodsball field. I've seen small groups playing but never more than five or six un organized kids. there is quite a large and active airsoft community in the memphis area, mainly things are organized and set up through forums online, but there are alot of serious mature players that would probably come to an event or two on your woodsball courses without interfering with your regular open groups.

As you can see they are ok with us playing so please do not try to stop this little game without any real cause.
grant.94

Postby Nodnarb901 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:33 am

Oops sorry meant Sept 5th. The 15th is a Wednesday.
Nodnarb901

Postby The Mechanic » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:22 am

I'm in! It would be fun to play on the actual fields... I would like to play Moore field soon to get ready for the semi MilSim. (if it comes together!)...

The cure for the common thief! -AKA -- punisherprock ---
The Mechanic

Postby grant.94 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:53 pm

yeah me too im ready for some milsim! but yeah sometime not this weekend but i think the next one will be good if we get enough people to come out.
grant.94

Postby Tactical Donut » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:51 pm

I don't think I'll be able to make it. Too much coming up.
Formerly Known as McKnight
Tactical Donut

Postby Skidude » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:55 pm

Hey guys (Grant), the original agreement with MPP was negotiated a good while back by a well respected member of our community who also happened to be an avid paintballer at their field. It was setup to not interfere with MPPs regularly visiting business customers (who btw would typically spend more than just a field fee). For a period of time the "back 40" woods area was the only wooded location in the area that we had to play and it served the purpose very well; we were always careful not to jeopardize that and respected the arrangement that was in place. The same concept holds true today as we want to remain on great terms with MPP.

While it appears you've received a go for playing the front areas, Please keep these things in mind if you make it out there and serve your local Airsoft community well by keeping things in check. Oh yea, don't forget your paintball masks, and have a great time!
Skidude
Skidude

Postby grant.94 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:04 pm

Yes, I plan on rotating courses often so we don't monopolize any one course that the regulars would want to play on, and making sure we respect the site and the other players there, since we represent airsoft to the paintball players there.
grant.94

Postby 65mike » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:29 pm

Yeah, my three sons are dying to play again ...morris field ?
65mike

Postby Nodnarb901 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:17 am

Any dates yet? I would again like to nominate Sunday Sept 5th.
Nodnarb901

Postby grant.94 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:48 am

5th is fine, but its the first sunday of the month which means bring your own paint day which means alot of kids are gonna be going. saturday the 4th would be better. and no it's not a moore field its at the mpp
grant.94

Postby ghostly shadow » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:17 pm

ill play
ghostly shadow

Next

Return to Memphis, TN