[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Old player return Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Old player return

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Old player return

Postby Rusty trigger finger » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:20 pm

Ladies and gentlemen im planning on getting back into the swing of things and may have a few new bloods in tow with me if i can keep working my magic. This would be much easier if any of the admins had any ideas as to when any scenarios or open play dates may be occurring in the near future. If at all possible please help me figure it our so i can wrangle us some more people to airsoft so they can enjoy the game as much as i have in the past.

Rusty trigger finger

Re: Old player return

Postby SOAP » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:54 am

Welcome back to the forums its like the wild west out here there are no admins
Echo1 m14
jg s system with m203
jg bar10 for sale 15 dollers needs new sears
If its not tactical its not practical
Gunfire is the sound of freedom
DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR
SOAP

Postby Tomcat14 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:15 am

Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 COR 9:24
Tomcat14

Postby Rusty trigger finger » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:37 am

Well ill keep my eyes on the boards guys and ill see what if I can get these guys geared up .
Rusty trigger finger

Postby Skidude » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:49 pm

April2 is the next one. You've picked a great time to get back onboard as Airsoft has been rockin in Memphis lately! See you guys then!
Skidude
Skidude

Postby Rusty trigger finger » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:01 pm

Hey before i go out and destroy myself and gear what is the status of airsoft revolution they were my go to guys for gear and guns here and it appears the website is down.
Rusty trigger finger

Postby cowboy117 » Tue May 01, 2012 1:26 pm

cowboy117

Postby Elite Terry » Tue May 01, 2012 2:09 pm

Elite Terry

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Sat May 12, 2012 11:32 pm

Welcome back, if your intrested in playing on May 20, their is a game in Munford hosted by Skrat. The field is very big and nice, especially snipers and long range aegs, so come on out and check it out!
MoeManTheSniper

Postby Skrat » Tue May 15, 2012 12:03 pm

Skrat

Postby HiddenBear » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:03 pm

Welcome back ,man. I did not have the pleasure of getting to know you.In fact not most people here. I have been playing for a long time but it has been 2 years since I last played a game due to college. I hope to sling plastic with you in the near future heh heh! Over and out.
"Espirit de Corps!!!......"
HiddenBear

Return to Memphis, TN