[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Operation Rising Phoenix @ The Badlands Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Operation Rising Phoenix @ The Badlands

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Operation Rising Phoenix @ The Badlands

Postby Apollyon » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:00 pm

Time and Date: 9:30 AM June 11
Field fee: $10 Lunch included we will be grilling hot dogs (DRINKS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED)
Must have waiver and medical release form to play.
Camping will be available for those that are traveling long distances if needed.

FPS:
425 w/.25s no MED
450 w/.25s 50 ft
475 w/.25s 75 ft
550 w/.25s 100 ft semi only

Bring lots of water and bb's. Mission briefing will begin at 9:30 and game play will begin at 10:00.

Peace has been restored once again to the Americas, though how long it will last is unknown. The United States managed to push the Canadian and Mexican incursions back across their borders in an amazing show of force. Both countries have since signed treaties with the new U.S. government. A new president has emerged out of the shadows. Little is actually known about this man, except for the fact that he did have some involvement in the victories over Canada and Mexico. He appears to be quite exceptional at running a country, as America’s economic growth has been tremendous in the last several months. Though the United States’ military is nowhere near what it once was, he has managed to restructure it into an efficient and lethal force to be reckoned with.
Recent intel suggests the Crimson Jihad will strike again in the near future. Rather than cowering in fear and awaiting some horrible terrorist attack, the President has decided to put an end to this fight. Knowing that the Crimson Jihad would never have attained nuclear weapons or been able to infiltrate the government without outside backing, the United States Intelligence Agency, along with the agencies of several ally nations, have tracked the threat down to the Middle East. While the information isn’t entirely reliable, it seems to point either to Libya or Iran. Libya, still trying to recover from a national civil war, probably wouldn’t care even if they noticed United States choppers flying in. In light of this fact, the President has opted to have a covert team flown in and investigate if this is truly where the Crimson Jihad have a major stronghold.

Crimson Jihad- Black and Tan camo, civilian, and robes
New US Military- Green based camo

Last edited by Apollyon on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Armory: KWA SR10 and KWA SR5
Apollyon

Re: Operation Rising Phenoix @ The Badlands

Postby Nodnarb901 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:35 am

I'm thinking of driving over for this, is anyone else going/interested?
Nodnarb901

Postby ghostly shadow » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:47 pm

I'm thiking about making it to this one if everything goes as planned for me this time
ghostly shadow

Postby Buzz Platinum » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:13 pm

I can't wait for this. The last game was tons of fun and I hope this will continue that.
2nd place is just the 1st loser.
Buzz Platinum

Postby Nodnarb901 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:54 pm

I have already put in time off for that Saturday.
I'm in. Bringing one friend for sure.
Nodnarb901

Re: Operation Rising Phoenix @ The Badlands

Postby Nodnarb901 » Sun May 15, 2011 2:05 pm

Is this still on?
Haven't heard too much more about it
Anyone besides me going?
Nodnarb901

Postby Apollyon » Sun May 15, 2011 2:57 pm

We are working on doing some upgrades to the field, getting geared up and ready for the op. Can't wait to take the field with everyone.

Apollyon

Postby Nodnarb901 » Wed May 25, 2011 6:04 am

Good news. I'll be comming with one more person for a total of 3 from Memphis.
Nodnarb901

Postby DMSummerhill » Wed May 25, 2011 6:55 pm

im in.
DMSummerhill

Postby Apollyon » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:33 pm

It has been very hot the past few days and is going to be hot day of. NOBODY will be allowed on the field without water!! Come prepared to hydrate. I do not want to have to tote anyone of the field because someone had a brain fart and didn't bring water. If there are any questions, hit me up.

Apollyon

Postby DrChickenhawk » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Where is the "Badlands"
DrChickenhawk

Postby Apollyon » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:40 pm

Apollyon

Postby Apollyon » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:03 pm

I am getting ready to get the food for Saturday together and I need an accurate headcount. Sound off if you are going to attend!

Apollyon

Postby Nodnarb901 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:11 pm

I'm in with 3 people coming with me.
Nodnarb901

Postby vulrath » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:38 am

Sorry guys, going to have to sit this one out - I have a real steel class, and it'll be my birthday. Have fun without me.
vulrath

Next

Return to Memphis, TN