Looking for Team Membership

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Looking for Team Membership

Postby MadDog » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:59 pm

Hey guys! My name is Mike,aka MadDog. I am 45yrs old and live in the Memphis area. My past includes five years of weekly wooded paintball skirmishes as well as being a team member of a competitive speedball team. I am pursuing membership with a serious airsoft team whose ethics include scheduled practices, team colors and codes,organization, and are occassionally interested in visiting fields outside the local area. My schedule includes mostly of a three day weekend so im pretty flexible and willing to make most organized events. At the moment, my arsenal is at the early stages. it consists of an electric M16 and blowback 1911 with plans to purchase an M60 in the very near future. Dont own any tactical equiptment now, but will purchase it to meet the teams requirements, I am a noob to airsoft,but being a real gun owner and enthusiast as well as ex paintball player,with the proper training and practice i hope to be a valueable asset. I am willing to play any position from cover,cqc,and even sniper if the situations call for it. Thanks for reading my post and I hope to be a member soon, 100%

MadDog

Return to Memphis, TN