[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Looking for ATACS or MULTICAM??? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Looking for ATACS or MULTICAM???

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Looking for ATACS or MULTICAM???

Postby aaGEORGEaa » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:59 am

I was in a Army Surplus Store in Collierville and noticed some BDU's hung up with some old WWII clothing. It was actually the new ATACS camo right next to some MultiCam! I would have never thought to see that in here (since its mostly stuff from WWII and Vietnam). So if anyone is looking at getting a new BDU who lives out in that area you should go there. The prices are reasonable and it would help out the Old USMC Vet who runs the place( I think his name is Jack). P.S. He also has Digital Desert, ACU, OD, Tan, Black, Etc. Great place to get your BDU if you can find it in your size.

Here is a link to the place---->

*Didnt know exactly where to put this on the Forums. Sorry if its in the wrong spot.*

aaGEORGEaa

Re: Looking for ATACS or MULTICAM???

Postby grant.94 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:39 pm

how much were they?
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby aaGEORGEaa » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:31 pm

I think the pants were around 45 and the shirt was like 60 or 50.
aaGEORGEaa

Postby grant.94 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:35 pm

eh not bad i might head out there some time, once i sell a set of my camo.
grant.94

Postby aaGEORGEaa » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:31 pm

Alright well if your looking to buy MultiCam I'm thinking about selling mine. I'm building a new ghillie suit (A LOT better than the last one) and I'm switching over to more of a sniper role.
aaGEORGEaa

Postby grant.94 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:48 am

alright ill consider that but i think i want to get propper TRU multicam
grant.94

Postby aaGEORGEaa » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:02 pm

haha yeah I understand. Mine is that Chinese Multicam...still works though.
aaGEORGEaa

Return to Memphis, TN