[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Operation: The Price of Freedom October 1 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Operation: The Price of Freedom October 1

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: Operation: The Price of Freedom October 1

Postby Tomcat14 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:11 pm

Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 COR 9:24
Tomcat14

Postby DMSummerhill » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:25 pm

awesome awesome game!!! :mrgreen:
DMSummerhill

Postby Amp » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm

A BIG thank you to everyone who helped put on a great event for a great cause. I had a great time as always.
C.A.M.O.

Christian Airsoft Ministry Operations
Amp

Postby aaGEORGEaa » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:53 pm

Best game of my life!
aaGEORGEaa

Postby Apollyon » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:31 pm

I'm glad everyone had a great time out there yesterday. Hopefully I will have some of the pics up soon. I'm having to go in and change the size on all of them and that will take a little while to do. We are going to get some more structures built for Operation Rising Phoenix on November 26. Great seeing so many new faces and all the old faces on the field. Once I get the total amount raised for the WWP I'll post that as well. Cya on the field again soon I hope.

Armory: KWA SR10 and KWA SR5
Apollyon

Postby Apollyon » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:15 pm

We have some of the photos from Op Price of Freedom up on our website.
http://badlandsairsoft.com/op_price_2011_photos.html

Apollyon

Postby Tactical Donut » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:37 pm

Hey, do you mind reuploading them to a site we can download them? Also, it seems like some pictures are missing from the game that I saw when you guys were uploading them onto the laptop. Are they missing?

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be rude or take advantage. I know they take time to upload so if you could find time to, it would be really nice. I would just like to have them on my Facebook and PC for memories.
Formerly Known as McKnight
Tactical Donut

Postby Apollyon » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:50 pm

Apollyon

Postby Tactical Donut » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:28 pm

Yeah, that sounds good, man. Thanks.
Tactical Donut

Postby Apollyon » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:05 am

The load time should be a whole lot better on the pictures.

Apollyon

Postby Tactical Donut » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:04 am

Much appreciated.
Tactical Donut

Postby DMSummerhill » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:26 pm

i can't see the pictures. :|
DMSummerhill

Postby Apollyon » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:21 am

This is the wifey

Sorry it took so long. I was finally able to work on the pictures page on the website. I do believe I have it fixed for your viewing pleasure.

Apollyon

Postby Apollyon » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:52 pm

Ok this is how the game turned out, we had around 40 players on the field. We raised $440 for the Wounded Warrior Project. The Taliban were able to keep the Americans from rescuing the CIA operative. The Americans were able to find partial intel on an attack on US soil. This intel will be disclosed before September 2012. WE ARE HAVING THIS EVENT AGAIN! Hopefully next year it will be bigger and better. See you guys out on the field soon. Hopefully the op next month will happen. I will know for sure next Monday if Rising Phoenix will be a go.

Apollyon

Previous

Return to Memphis, TN