[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Operation: The Price of Freedom October 1 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Operation: The Price of Freedom October 1

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Operation: The Price of Freedom October 1

Postby Apollyon » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:13 pm

Info is on our website about this game. We will need to know ALL who plan to attend. The link to our site is http://badlandsairsoft.com/operation_price_freedom.html

We are going to have to know what team everyone will be fighting for.
US- Green tops and ACU
Taliban- Everything else
Villagers- Everything else

Commander, we have just received intel that a CIA operative and his informant inside the Taliban ranks have been captured.  The CIA operative was sent to get intel about a possible attack on US soil.  They were ambushed at 2200 hours and have not been in radio contact since the attack.  We have not received any ransom demands as of yet Commander, but we are expecting them shortly.  You need to prep your team to go in after them both.  We need them alive to find out what they know.   Commander I can’t stress the importance of the success of this rescue operation.  Remember, when you go in you will be on your own.  You will have to gain the trust of the villagers and the Elders.  Make absolutely sure that the people you are helping are not hostile.  The villagers in this area will be armed and dressed just like the Taliban so use caution while under fire.

More will be posted shortly.

US Extraction Team: Green and ACU Camo Top
Taskforce101
Ghostly Shadow +2
Nodnarb901 +2
StrikeKing +1
grant. 94
45 bravo
Download
Roadrash
Dr Chickenhawk

Taliban and Villagers: Everything but Green and ACU top
Apollyon
Mr. Hyde
Dr. Jekyll
Ford
Works
Rawhide
Kyle R
Stumbler
Vall
Maddcatt
Redneck
Tactical Donut
aaGeorgeaa
DMSummerhill

Last edited by Apollyon on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:17 pm, edited 19 times in total.

Armory: KWA SR10 and KWA SR5
Apollyon

Re: Operation: The Price of Freedom October 1

Postby Tactical Donut » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:14 pm

I may if we're carpooling from Memphis.
Formerly Known as McKnight
Tactical Donut

Postby Tomcat14 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:57 am

Pencil me in!! Will there be camping the night before?
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 COR 9:24
Tomcat14

Postby aaGEORGEaa » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:28 am

If we get a carpool from Memphis then I'll go
aaGEORGEaa

Postby Apollyon » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:45 pm

Yes there will be camping. Camping is always available. :mrgreen: Will decide on an exact time for the field to open closer to the date.

Apollyon

Postby ghostly shadow » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:54 am

I plan on attending with five friends wit me
ghostly shadow

Postby Apollyon » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:16 pm

UPDATED! See top post

Apollyon

Postby ND809 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:19 pm

I may with one friend
Armory
JG MKG36C
ND809

Postby slic94 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:12 pm

I would if I can hitch a ride with someone out of the desoto county area
And when I get to heaven,
To St. Peter I will tell,
"Another reporting, Sir,
I've served my time in Hell!"
slic94

Postby Tactical Donut » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:48 am

Formerly Known as McKnight
Tactical Donut

Postby Apollyon » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:44 pm

I need to know numbers so I can contact The Wounded Warrior Project and let them know how it is looking. This is going to be a good game to come to for a GREAT cause!

Apollyon

Postby Tomcat14 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:36 pm

Count me in!
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 COR 9:24
Tomcat14

Postby Apollyon » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:35 pm

Apollyon

Postby ghostly shadow » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 pm

Count me in +1
ghostly shadow

Postby Apollyon » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:53 pm

I need to know sides, green/ACU or everything else