[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Looking for local players Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Looking for local players

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Looking for local players

Postby Skrat » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:14 am

Hey all, new to the forum here, and a little new to Air Soft as well. Me and a friend of mine are pretty "serious" about it, meaning we've been playing every weekend since we bought our guns a little over a month ago. I love it, and so does he, but we're having trouble finding people who want/can play, who have their own equipment. So far me and him are the only ones with guns, and everybody else just mooches. So just wondering who all and how many is in the area playing. I'm outside of Memphis in Tipton county, but I don't mind driving a bit for a good game that I know is going to happen. If anybody knows of a good place to play, that'd be nice too. Right now all we got is a friend's back yard woods, which are really nice and pretty much perfect for it, but he has to be home for that and he'll want to play and he doesn't have a gun and blah blah. So, show of hands anyone?

Last edited by Skrat on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skrat

Re: Looking for local players

Postby Flaming Chariot » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:24 am

The two main areas around Memphis are the Memphis Paintball Park, which has some pretty good terrain from what I've heard, and Moore Field, which is just inside Marshall County in Mississippi.
Be looking for people posting more games now that the temperature is getting somewhat more bearable.
Flaming Chariot

Postby Skidude » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:10 am

You just missed a great opportunity this last weekend at Moore Field. Look for another playmate in a couple of weeks. You won't regret it and will have the opportunity to meet the locals and see a wide array of Airsoft weapons. Also take a look at the Oct 1 date event. You'll have an awesome time there!
Skidude
Skidude

Postby Tactical Donut » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:58 pm

Definitely check out Moore's Field when another game date is announced. You'll love the people there.
Formerly Known as McKnight
Tactical Donut

Postby Slaw » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:04 pm

Tipton County? That's where I and Aflac are located.

We're both out of Munford. I have a good sized backyard/woods for 2-4. And we both are set up with our own equipment. If you plan on going to the Moore Field game in a couple of weeks we could all carpool there. PM me sometime, man. We could definitely meet up sometime and play a few matches here.
Slaw

Return to Memphis, TN