[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - September 24 Play Date - Moore Field Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

September 24 Play Date - Moore Field

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: September 24 Play Date - Moore Field

Postby vulrath » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:12 am

vulrath

Postby Lil-Jimmy » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:26 am

Thanks I see if I can git ur done.
Lil-Jimmy

Postby lr16 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:51 pm

My son and I will be there, we are new to the field, so don't clobber us too bad.
Look forward to it.
lr16

Postby vulrath » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:59 pm

Bring it on, guys! The more, the merrier!
vulrath

Postby Skidude » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:07 pm

Welcome to the new folks! We look forward to seeing you on the field! Don't forget to bring water! Saturday looks to be a great day for Airsoft!
Skidude
Skidude

Postby Jwise » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:12 pm

Sure wish Id known sooner. Sure liked to made it out. Maybe somthing will change in my schedule and I can make it. Let me know if yall plan another one soon. Especially if its at MPP. Im over there all the time because I own the woods back behind it.
Yall have fun!
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes. Romans 1:16
Jwise

Postby 65mike » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:58 pm

two of my boys and 1 friend want in !
65mike

Postby 65mike » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Two of my sons and one friend are in ! ooooopppppssss
65mike

Postby Skrat » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:59 am

Skrat

Postby Jwise » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:29 am

There's one at MPP tomorrow :D[/quote]

Awesome what time? Where we meet?
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes. Romans 1:16
Jwise

Postby Tomcat14 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:41 pm

Man what a great time today! It was great to meet so many new people, as well as see a few familiar faces as well. Can't wait 'til next time!
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 COR 9:24
Tomcat14

Postby Skrat » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:44 pm

Good times today. Sure wish I could have seen the field before it got flooded. But it was still a blast. Mr Skidude lit my face up the first round but ahhhhh well.
Skrat

Postby vulrath » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:37 pm

That was a good game. That was fun. Just wish the GBBR didn't go down the first round of skirmishing it's seen so far.

I'm about to start downloading photos to go through them. I'll post up a link to my Photobucket account when I'm done.

Oh, and Ghostly, I've got the proper parts installed in my P226 now. It wants to see you again. :twisted:
vulrath

Postby Flaming Chariot » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:47 pm

Flaming Chariot

Postby vulrath » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:50 pm

I'm talking about the G&P. I went to gas up the mag, and all the propane went and blew out the fill valve as soon as I stopped filling it.

The SCAR is down for the count right now. Leaky mags. =/
vulrath

PreviousNext

Return to Memphis, TN