[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Operation Rising Phoenix @ The Badlands Nov 26 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Operation Rising Phoenix @ The Badlands Nov 26

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: Operation Rising Phoenix @ The Badlands Nov 26

Postby aaGEORGEaa » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:00 am

If Donut, Grant, and DM decide to go I will too!

aaGEORGEaa

Postby Apollyon » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:22 pm

Armory: KWA SR10 and KWA SR5
Apollyon

Postby Tactical Donut » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:30 pm

It's time to man up and go, people.
Formerly Known as McKnight
Tactical Donut

Postby Apollyon » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:53 pm

Operation Rising Phoenix IS A GO!!!!! Safety and mission briefing at 9:30 take the field at 10am sharp. BE THERE!!!!! It's gonna be a great turnout guys.

Armory: KWA SR10 and KWA SR5
Apollyon

Postby m4sherman » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:06 pm

anyone carpooling from memphis? My truck is down until I get the new tires on it and it is a bitch to carry more than one gun on a bike. Also I have a ton of cheap size small BDU's I will sell cheap to anyone at the feild (hit me up at the feild for a price.)
m4sherman

Postby vulrath » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:23 pm

As much as it pains me to say this, I may have to miss this Op. I currently have some rather annoying and painful ongoing health issues that may prevent me from going. I'll know more for sure tomorrow.

It seems every time you guys have an op going down in Dennis, something bad happens to me, and I can't go. Damn.
vulrath

Postby cowboy117 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:38 pm

cowboy117

Postby DMSummerhill » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:24 pm

DMSummerhill

Postby aaGEORGEaa » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:26 am

The team with no name got a flat but were on our way.
aaGEORGEaa

Postby Tactical Donut » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:47 pm

That was an extraordinary game, guys. I did record some footage of my squad and I playing and hopefully upload it tonight to see what it was like during parts of it.
Tactical Donut

Postby Tactical Donut » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:34 am

http://youtu.be/UvN9Fixo4AM

I need to eat less at lunch before running. :V
Tactical Donut

Postby Tomcat14 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:52 pm

Good video, I really wish I could have made it. The Bloodmercs always put on a top notch game.
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 COR 9:24
Tomcat14

Postby Jester1138 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:30 pm

I really....really.....realllllly hated to miss this game. Everything was set to go and then *wham* ..what can I say eh? I'll know next time not to put my stock too much in others.
"BUST EM!
Jester1138

Postby grant.94 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:34 pm

I had a good time! It's sad it may be one of the last times my team plays as a group again, if it was it was a good final op!
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby trey42769 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:49 pm

I was able to take a few pictures early on during the game. For those that haven't played at the field all these pictures take place in what is called "The Village." These pictures take place in an area that is about 1/5 of the field.

http://s632.photobucket.com/albums/uu41 ... er%202011/
trey42769

PreviousNext

Return to Memphis, TN