[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Sunday, Oct. 2nd Play Date - MPP Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Sunday, Oct. 2nd Play Date - MPP

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: Sunday, Oct. 2nd Play Date - MPP

Postby Skrat » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:38 am

Skrat

Postby Nodnarb901 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:17 am

Can't wait, I haven't played since May.
Nodnarb901

Postby Jwise » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:29 am

Ha heck yeah! The more the merrier! Were gona be using the big maps!
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes. Romans 1:16
Jwise

Postby Skrat » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:50 am

Skrat

Postby Jwise » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:14 am

Hmm i wonder where we could find those. Lol. Ueah. I was looking at the bridges of war map. It looked pretty cool!
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes. Romans 1:16
Jwise

Postby GO13 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:38 am

im in + 3...any BAG going? Seki?
"AUDACES FORTUNA IUVAT"
GO13

Postby SekiRyu » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:24 pm

BAG? Looks like I will be going unless something turns up. Probably get there around 1-1:30.

EDIT: Oh, Black Angels Global.....we've changed our name too much lol. Don't know of any others coming.
Last edited by SekiRyu on Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SekiRyu

Postby m4sherman » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:26 pm

Count me in! I even managed to score a airsoft rifle
m4sherman

Postby Nodnarb901 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:32 pm

Had a blast playing with you guys/gal, today. Nice meeting all of you.
Nodnarb901

Postby RSLP » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:53 pm

Had a great time playing, hope to play again soon.
RSLP

Postby grant.94 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:19 pm

the paintball park lets us use the woods behind jungle and canyon for airsoft, no paintballers, good terrain and great for big games.
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby SekiRyu » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:55 pm

And you don't have to wear the stupid mask back there either :P

Given the size of our group today we probably should have cut the play-area in half like we used to.
SekiRyu

Postby Skrat » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:37 am

Well I guess a bunch of us learned something new yesterday lol :D we had no idea about all those woods back there. I'm not trying to be a party pooper or anything but paying $10 to play in a regular set of woods is kind of pointless to me, saying as how we all live in the country out here and can play in the woods all day for free. But hey, whatever brings the group together. Had a good time yesterday, although a small group did have to leave early. Wish I could have gotten a picture of the little guy with a million round magazine on his gun, he was pretty awesome.

In other news from the rumor mill, they're might be a couple more fields (woods) opening up for us to play in, the only concern is legal stuff, such as somebody getting their eye shot out on that person's land. So if anybody could give me some information on how to avoid being sued and all that, maybe we can get these places open.
Skrat

Postby SekiRyu » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:05 pm

Personally, I hate having to wear a full face mask (can't aim at all, which defeats the whole purpose of airsoft for me), I don't like the idea of getting hit by a stray paintball, and I don't want to take a backseat to the paintball folks that have priority over us :wink:

I wish Moore Field would have some Sunday games *hint hint*
SekiRyu

Postby m4sherman » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:50 pm

Yea next time we just need to go find some woods to play in. as for the getting shot in the eye thing as long as you have a good wavier drawn up they should be golden unless they are doing so for proffit then they need insurance
m4sherman

PreviousNext

Return to Memphis, TN