[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - October 15 - Moore Field Pilot Down! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

October 15 - Moore Field Pilot Down!

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

October 15 - Moore Field Pilot Down!

Postby Skidude » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:49 pm

Date: Saturday, October 15
Gates Open: 10:00AM
Game Starts: 11:00AM
Field Fee: $10

We've picked up some momentum this Fall with a number of new players joining the community and good turnouts at our last two play dates. We're looking at doing a pilot down scenario like the one's we've done before, along with a number of head-to-head capture the flag type battles with plenty of trigger time. Bring your radios for the pilot down scenario as comms will be utilized to share clues.

Post early if you plan to commit on attending -- if you have violin lessons, or getting a pedicure on that day, then please don't bother to post, but enjoy your day just the same and join us the next time! :) This thread is for those willing to come out and have a great day of Airsoft play! :D If you are new to Airsoft or to Moore Field, this will be a perfect opportunity to come out and join the local Airsoft community for a time you won't forget! PM me if you have any questions at all. Post your intentions to join early, and mark your calendars!

Waiver Required (if you have not already submitted a 2011 waiver) *** NO WAIVER - NO PLAY ***
What to bring: Field fee, waiver, dead-rag (red shop rag), Airsoft Gear (duh!), goggles (full seal highly recommended) water, GMRS radio recommended.
Airsoft Revolution will be on-site with BBs for sale. If you have any special needs for other items, be sure to PM or email the store in advance.

Waiver and Directions Information links below:

:!: Please Read!
:!: Required to Play!

POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU WILL PLAN TO ATTEND so we can ensure a good turnout. Low commitments could cause a reschedule.

WEATHER NOTICE: Due to the changing weather this time of year, the weather will be monitored. Should it turn bad for a play date we will make a no-go determination if necessary by 9:00PM Friday night before hand and will post notice in this thread. Every effort will be made to make all play dates a go! Please keep an eye on this thread for the latest information and announcements.

If anyone is interested in picking up some BDUs at a great price, then I'll have some ACU Universal Camouflage Pattern sets available to purchase at the field. Mostly in small -med. sizes, but I believe I may have a large set. Supplies are limited. They are like these: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Army_ ... niform.jpg Bring your extra cash!

PM Skidude if you have any questions.

Skidude
Skidude

Re: October 15 - Moore Field Pilot Down!

Postby Tomcat14 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:20 pm

My Violin is broken and my pedicurist is on sabbatical in Aruba so count me in! :D
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 COR 9:24
Tomcat14

Postby Mags » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:52 pm

I will be visiting my violin playing pedicurist aunt in Utah that week, so I won't be able to make it.
Mags

Postby Jwise » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:47 pm

I am planning on being there!
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes. Romans 1:16
Jwise

Postby Skrat » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:40 am

I'm in, and if the lady doesn't have to work that Saturday, she'll be there too.
Skrat

Postby m4sherman » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:58 pm

My brother and I are going to do our best to show up. I had two lazy bums walk off the job yesterday but hopefully they will get a replacement soon
m4sherman

Postby grant.94 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:44 am

ha whats the job? I'm looking for one! btw, im coming haha.
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby ghostly shadow » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:00 am

ill be there
ghostly shadow

Postby vulrath » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:33 am

I should be there, ready to play this time. I'll be bringing most of the toys out with me, too.
vulrath

Postby m4sherman » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:58 am

Produce clerks working under my bossy ass. need to be 18 apply at TheFreshMarket.com
m4sherman

Postby vulrath » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:04 am

???
vulrath

Postby Killertaco » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:10 am

I ill see if mike wants to go, he takes me there, if so then ime in!
Vaughn
Killertaco

Postby m4sherman » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:06 pm

Aimed towards grant my bad. anyways My new rifle will be here Saturday along with my new mag pouches, sling,Full face mask and a few other things.
m4sherman

Postby grant.94 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:55 pm

ahh damn ill be 18 in january
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby GO13 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:17 am

its been a while. will be there + 4...
"AUDACES FORTUNA IUVAT"
GO13

Next

Return to Memphis, TN