[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - October 15 - Moore Field Pilot Down! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

October 15 - Moore Field Pilot Down!

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: October 15 - Moore Field Pilot Down!

Postby Ranger007 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:26 pm

@ghostly shadow

i had two ingrown toenails both fixed. it sucks having those :(

Ranger007

Postby ghostly shadow » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:33 pm

getting it removed wasnt to bad so it looks like i will be playing saturday
ghostly shadow

Postby Ranger007 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:09 pm

@Skidude
when i said i was bringing a friend i met killer taco so you can take him off maybe hes coming for sure.
Ranger007

Postby Skidude » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:56 pm

Everyone remember to bring coms as tbey will be used for the scenario.
Skidude
Skidude

Postby m4sherman » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:41 am

Hey guys I can seem to transfer the waiver to my SD card to get it printed off at Kinkos so could someone print me an extra?
m4sherman

Postby Skidude » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:56 am

I will have a few extra blank waivers.
Skidude
Skidude

Postby GO13 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:35 am

i bet you guys are having a blast right now.because of unfortunate circumstance "work" i had to miss this out. me and the guys are looking forward to the next game,perhaps a sunday event.
"AUDACES FORTUNA IUVAT"
GO13

Postby m4sherman » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:44 pm

Lots of fun but I forgot to get my forward grip back from a guy.
m4sherman

Postby aaGEORGEaa » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:53 pm

That would be me. I totally forgot it was on my gun. I can get it back to you next game. Sorry man
aaGEORGEaa

Postby Tomcat14 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:07 pm

Man that was a lot of fun today! I'm sure I'll pay for it tomorrow! :lol:
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 COR 9:24
Tomcat14

Postby m4sherman » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:16 pm

No problem dude I rarly use it
m4sherman

Postby slic94 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:17 pm

Good game weather was perfect
And when I get to heaven,
To St. Peter I will tell,
"Another reporting, Sir,
I've served my time in Hell!"
slic94

Postby vulrath » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:28 pm

Good game, good weather, good turnout. The only real problem was the damned mosquitoes.

I'm glad I got the GBBR out there, and I got the problems with its hop up sorted out (I now know that I need 0.36g BBs and one click on the hop up dial for the correct amount of hop <- that's an insane amount of hop right there!). I did notice it slowing down on auto - I'll probably need something better than cheap 90 gram cylinders from Wallyworld. In the meantime, though, it's quite satisfying as-is.
vulrath

Postby Skidude » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:24 pm

It was an awesome day today! Lots of great firefights and the weather was absolutely wonderful.

The new field base is a very nice addition and it was fun breaking it in today. A big thanks to Tomcat for acquiring the material and to Tomcat, Madcatt, Amp & company, and others in the super fast construction (record time) this morning.

Thanks also to everyone that attended for making this one such a great time! Your support and attendance makes for a great time for all.

If you missed this one then keep an eye out for the next play date and be sure to attend. More great things to come!
Skidude
Skidude

Postby grant.94 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:33 pm

man i missed a good one. Great weather and a great turnout... I'll be sure to make it to the next!
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

PreviousNext

Return to Memphis, TN