[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - New Players Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

New Players

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: New Players

Postby garrett1706 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:11 pm

Will do, i'll get an album going somewhere so everyone can see the transformation.

garrett1706

Postby Skrat » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:37 am

Skrat

Postby garrett1706 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:15 pm

No, I wasn't, but we did play in the woods I have been talking about. I will take my camera out there Wednesday to get a few pictures, but it's an old creek bed that runs through the middle of this thing sort of like a trench with trees and hills on each side. A little further left, there is an opening with spotted trees and tall grass, and on the right side, a pasture of wide open grass. It was a lot of fun to play, plenty of ambush opportunities in the creek bed, and lots of trees to quickly dodge in and out of. I just got my m24 in today, so I will be carrying that with me this next trip. Let ya know more Wednesday night!
garrett1706

Postby aaGEORGEaa » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:37 pm

Same for me! I'll try and make it out there
aaGEORGEaa

Previous

Return to Memphis, TN