[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Looking for a new team Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Looking for a new team

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Looking for a new team

Postby cowboy117 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:35 pm

I'm looking for a new team, one closer to home, mainly because the drive to Kentucky is long and I don't have the money or patience. Most of you have played with me at Moore Field, and I've spent a majority of 2011 out of action due to cancer (2 surgeries and 9 weeks of chemotherapy later, I'm tired of being indoors), so I could understand if you don't remember me. So, if you're looking to add on I'm a willing participant.

Thanks!

cowboy117

Re: Looking for a new team

Postby Skrat » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:42 pm

I don't have a team (yet) but man if you've been stuck inside that long you need to come to the game this Sunday! It's a nice play to play.
Skrat

Postby cowboy117 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:48 pm

I'm out of town still, if I could drive out there I'd come just to chat.
cowboy117

Postby m4sherman » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:02 pm

If you want to start a team I wouldnt mind being part of a rag tag group.
m4sherman

Postby Skrat » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:36 am

Skrat

Postby cowboy117 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:11 pm

It really makes no difference unless you go to OPs and stuff together, then having a group of guys familiar with each other is beneficial. If you never play together, then it's pointless.
cowboy117

Postby Skrat » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:43 pm

Skrat

Return to Memphis, TN