[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Airsoft Game Sunday Oct. 30th (PARTICIPANT FEEDBACK) Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Airsoft Game Sunday Oct. 30th (PARTICIPANT FEEDBACK)

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Airsoft Game Sunday Oct. 30th (PARTICIPANT FEEDBACK)

Postby Jwise » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:03 pm

Hey everyone. I am opening up my land this coming Sunday (Oct. 30th) for the local airsoft community who wants to play.
It will be at 3817 Canada Rd. Lakeland Tn. It backs up directly with MPP for those who know the area.
We have 12 acres of land to play on. It is all woods. It has been used for fourwheeling for the past 6 years so it is full of trails and not horribly grown up at all. It is Very hilly throughout the whole land with a valley running through the middle with an old dried up creek/ditch in the middle. A large fort/ wooden structure sits at the top of one of the hills and i have a number of plywood sheets scattered around for extra cover. But for now most of you cover is the elements. I wish I had pictures but do not at the time being.
There will be no charge for playing I just want everyone to be able to come out and have a good time! I have made a waiver that everyone will have to sign before playing to keep everyone safe. There will also be a rules sheet for everyone to look over also. Again we want everyone to have a fun and safe time in an atmosphere everyone can enjoy, and the rules will be strickly enforced.
If you plan on attending please comment below with the number of people coming with you. I want to keep this first time as simple and fun as possible and one of the best ways we can do that is by having a good head count before hand.

First off here are the rules:
Airsoft Play Rules
3817 Canada Rd. Lakeland, Tn.

- Eye protection is required at all times on the field during play. Recommend full seal goggles.
- All weapons are to be treated and handled as if they were their “real-steel” counterparts.
- Safety on, and finger off the trigger when not ready to fire!
- “Blind firing” is strictly forbidden.
- Shooting allowed only in live playing areas or in range area.
- Do not handle another player's weapon or gear without his or her permission.
- Excessive use of foul language will not be tolerated.
-When a game is not in session guns must be on safety, pointed towards ground, with finger off trigger.
- To play you must be 16 or older unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. If you are under the age of 18 you must have a parent or legal guardian sign the waiver as well as yourself.
-Safety zones are never to be fired from or upon.
• Minimum Engagement Distances (MED):
o Up to 400 FPS 15 feet min eng.
o 401 – 455 FPS 30 feet min eng.
o 456 + 100ft min eng.
• Eliminations
- Any hit on the body or gear counts as a “kill shot”
- Visible ricochets and gun hits do not count
- Call out if in question! Call your Hits!
- Use a red rag on the head to indicate “out” (or hands in the air)
- Call out “dead man walking” when approaching live areas
- Dead men don’t talk! Don’t tip off players about others locations.
-15’ minimum engagement
-Surrenders can only be called if within 15ft of an opponent that doesn’t see you!
- Parlay – when two players get within 15ft medium engagement area.
 Call “parlay!” and back away 30secs and restart play
-Always play inside designated areas and do not cross over the property line for any reason.
- ABSOLUTELY NO PHYSICAL CONTACT AT ANY TIME!

• FIELD SAFETY
- Stay hydrated
- Make use of dead rags to indicate you are out of play (red shop rag)
- Goggles on at all times on the field
- Watch out for fire ants!
- Watch out for field obstacles and debris: dips, holes, barbed wire, etc!
- No climbing of trees!
- Safe word “Pause” is used when there is an injury, all guns on safe, play stops!
- No pyrotechnics or smoking on the field

• FIELD COURTESY
- Take out what you bring in! (Water bottles, candy wrappers, etc.)
- Clean up after yourself!

As stated beforre these rules will not be taken lightly and will be strictly enforced.

Here is the waiver:

3817 Canada Rd. Airsoft Play, Field Waiver

First & Last Name _______________________________Date of Birth________________

Emergency Contact______________________________________________________

HomeAddress___________________________City/State/Zip_______________________

Email Address________________________________

Phone_________________________________

WAIVER, RELEASE, and DAMAGE DISCLAIMER
In consideration of renting, operating equipment and using the premises of the land, I hereby release and hold harmless all land owners, field guests, and all event participants, from any and all liability, claims, actions, and causes of actions whatsoever, arising out of or relating to and loss, damage, or injury that maybe sustained by myself while in, on, or upon the premise of the land. I am fully aware of and appreciate the risk, including the risk of catastrophic injury, paralysis, and even death, as well as other damages and losses associated with the operation of the land owners equipment. I further agree that the Land Owners shall not be liable for any losses, expenses, or damages occurring as a result of my participation in the activities or events on the land. I accept full responsibility for my actions while at the field at all times. If a representative of the land believes I have done anything which could endanger another player or myself, that representative has the right to suspend all activity deemed unsafe. I will not participate in any activities if I am under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If any damage occurs due to my actions, I agree that I am fully responsible for any damages or repairs to the equipment. Due to my negligence my privileges to use the land may be revoked permanently or until the damages have been compensated for. By signing this waiver I understand and agree that I am in full control of any and all of my actions while on the land. I hereby grant permission to the land owners to use my photograph on the World Wide Web or in other official printed publications without further consideration, and I acknowledge the land owners right to crop or treat the photograph at its discretion. I also acknowledge that the land owners may choose not to use my photo at this time, but may do so at its own discretion at a later date. I also understand that once my image is posted on the World Wide Web, the image can be downloaded by any computer user on or off campus. Therefore, I agree to indemnify and hold harmless from any claims.
Acknowledgement: This release shall be binding upon distributes, heirs, next of kin, executors, and administrators of the undersigned.

In signing this release, the undersigned hereby acknowledges:
a) That he or she has read this release, understands it and signs it voluntarily.
b) That this release shall continue in affect each and every time he or she operates or participates on the land.
c) That he or she has read and understands the rules of the land.
This agreement is valid from the date signed for as long as I am a guest or participate on the land. Without this signed agreement, I will not be allowed to participate in any activity.

Signature_______________________________________________Date___________

Signature of Parent/Guardian________________________________Date_____________

This waiver must be filled out to play! No exceptions. Again this is to protect the both of us! Please print off the waiver and bring it with you, filled out already if possible. If you are not able to we will have a few available the day of!

*****PLEASE make sure you read all the rules before you show up to make sure you are eligable to play! Meaning you are of age and have the proper gear!

To sum it all up:

Where: 3817 Canada Rd. Lakeland, Tennessee
When: Oct 30th 1pm (NO EARLIER) - 4pm
We will start our first game by 1:30pm....We ask everyone please show up on time so we can get started on time and get in some good time playing. If you can not be on time please let it be known so we may change the time to accomidate everyone if needed. But there will not be anyone to take waivers after the 1st game starts. So once we start you will not be permitted to play unless you PM me and we can set something up so that I may meet up with you out front.

You may park out in front of the house whereever you like just be sure not to block anyone in. And keep in mind that in parking area you are in eyeshot of the road so be smart with your gun.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Last edited by Jwise on Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes. Romans 1:16
Jwise

Re: Airsoft Game This Sunday Oct. 30th

Postby Skrat » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:43 am

Awww and I thought I was going to get to announce it... *sniff* oh well. I'll be there, plus the lady.

I'll print the extra waivers out today and bring them to the game with me.

Here's a picture of Google Maps with the place marked. I know a lot of GPS's tend not to pick up some roads in Memphis. You can even see where Google missed the paintball park O_o

Skrat

Postby Slade » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:29 am

I think I can make it out there. May be bringing one or two others, but I don't know.
ImageImage
Slade

Postby Jester1138 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:13 pm

Looks like fun :) count me in! And thank you for opening up your land for us to play on.
"BUST EM!
Jester1138

Postby Skrat » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:20 pm

Skrat

Postby grant.94 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:07 pm

thats probably the same area we played in when we went to the paintball park, glad we dont have to go through them to get to it now!
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby Skrat » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:39 am

Skrat

Postby Jwise » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:03 pm

Yeah. Hopefully ill get to do some work on the land this week.
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes. Romans 1:16
Jwise

Postby lr16 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:06 am

Count 2 more in. Thanks
lr16

Postby m4sherman » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:29 am

I have to leave by 3pm but it should be a fun two hours
m4sherman

Postby ghostly shadow » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:26 pm

i will try to make it out there
ghostly shadow

Postby Anicholls24 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:09 pm

DUDE YES! this is sooooo close to me. Ill be out there with one other guy. I just got my new jg 416 in the mail too. I cant wait!!!!
Anicholls24

Postby Slade » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:42 pm

I'll be there along with two others.
ImageImage
Slade

Postby Jwise » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:24 pm

Awesome! Looks like were gonna have a good turnout. We play hafta extend the playing time if we start having to much fun! Lol
Jwise

Postby Skrat » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:31 pm

Skrat

Next

Return to Memphis, TN