Airsoft Game Sunday Oct. 30th (PARTICIPANT FEEDBACK)

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: Airsoft Game This Sunday Oct. 30th

Postby Jwise » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:46 am

T-3 hours!

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes. Romans 1:16
Jwise

Postby Skrat » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:27 am

on the way now!
Skrat

Postby Jester1138 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:41 pm

sorry for not showing up guys. My gun (249) never showed up. so, no gun, no play. Maby next time.
"BUST EM!
Jester1138

Postby Jwise » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:29 pm

Thats alright man, maybe next time.

Had a great time with everyone today and I hope everyone had a good time as well. Those were definetly some of the longer games ive ever played. Any ways I appreciate everyone coming out and I hope we can do it again soon. I had a few people let me know that it would be easier for them if games were on Saturdays so I hope i can get some going on saturdays, much will depend on the hours of my new job.

Anyways, to all who made it, let me know what yall thought. If theres anything that would make things easier, more fun, etc. or you didnt like let me know. Im as new at organizing this stuff as can be so any feedback is welcome! Im hoping in the future to get more structures built maybe tear apart the 1 large fort and build a few smaller ones. What yall think?

Anyways everyone have a great week!
JWise
aka Justin
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes. Romans 1:16
Jwise

Re: Airsoft Game Sunday Oct. 30th (PARTICIPANT FEEDBACK)

Postby m4sherman » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:10 pm

It defiantly could use more cover and a true base as the far side of the ravine has to little cover for defense. Also pushing down the brush (TORNS!) would be nice. Let me know if you need help working up there as it is only a few miles from my place.
m4sherman

Postby Skrat » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:55 am

Terrible! Worst game I've ever played! MPP is the only place I'll ever play.....

Riiiiight.

But no, it was fun. Good stuff. I thought the cover was alright. I mean as long as there's some trees. :D I work just a couple miles from there and get off at 5, or really whenever I feel like it lol. I could hop over there after then and help out too.

Did the ghillie suit still work even though it wasn't very green out? Just wondering.

Oh, and Sherman...good luck getting your AK back from Kari. I don't think she wants to part with it
Skrat

Postby Slade » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:17 am

I think having at least two decent forts would've been nice. Definitely a fun place to play.

Longer, Saturday games in the future would be great.
ImageImage
Slade

Postby Jwise » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Alright thanks alot for the feedback. And for the offer to help. Id be more than cool neeting up one day. Ive got a big stack of wood. I recon with a little time we couldd have it an awesome place to play.!
Jwise

Previous

Return to Memphis, TN