[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Zombie Games? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Zombie Games?

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Zombie Games?

Postby Skrat » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:35 am

Yeahhh zombie games. Anybody have any experience in those, and do they ever have any? I thought it would be pretty cool to have a decent sized one. It would take a little more than the usual 1 week notice I give :roll:

But hey, every game we have we all dress up in our camo and tactical gear. So why not change the pace and come dressed casual for some zombie shooting? I'm just trying to get an idea as to how many people would be down for such a thing and maybe what their schedules are looking like. Such as would you be more likely to be free on saturday or sunday? Should we play at night or day?

I have 0 experience in Zombie Airsoft. DeadOps arcade however, I've shot a few zombies back in my day... :D

The only way I could think of to play would be to use basic pump shotguns and maybe low powered pistols with minimum ammo. There would only be a few humans (depending on number of people that show) against a lot of zombies. Maybe the zombie goes down for 10 seconds after he's shot then he can get back up. Humans have to get to a certain location, perhaps a series of locations, to win the game. Maybe zombies are scared of the light if we play a night game. I don't know. I'm sure we'd need some low powered guns though since zombies would have to get pretty close if you know what I mean, and that wouldn't be very nice shooting your friend that close with a fully loaded AEG, even if he was a zombie.

I'm getting more ideas as I write this, but would like to hear everyone's input on the matter. If a good number of people can come, I'll do everything I can to make it happen and set us up a field for it....or maybe an indoor too? hmmm.... :mrgreen:

....braiiinnnssss....

*EDIT*

I just found this video. It makes it look so stupid yet soooo much fun at the same time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb6LRbPXf4Q

Skrat

Re: Zombie Games?

Postby Jwise » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:24 am

Id be up for it fer sure.
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes. Romans 1:16
Jwise

Postby Mr. Fox » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:05 pm

I think MooseHerd in Dickson would be great for a couple zombie games! We could possibly work something out with the owners to get a reserved time just for the zombie-game group.
Edit: Oops! Just realized that I'm in the Memphis forums...but if everyone would be willing to drive, in down for it!!
Armory
G&G GR15 DST
G&G Stubby Killer-Custom CQB M4
Echo 1 SCAR-L
Custom M4 Carbine
and a whole bunch of gear..
Mr. Fox

Postby Skrat » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:15 pm

Skrat

Postby jymmexy » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:49 pm

What are some strong monsters for zombie decks? I need some strong monsters, preferably ones that are special summoned. They don't have to be zombie but if they are not they can't require tributes to be summoned because I do run zombie world which pretty much totals warrior decks and all decks that tribute. Thanks.
Last edited by jymmexy on Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
jymmexy

Postby Skrat » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:00 am

Skrat

Postby cowboy117 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:49 am

cowboy117

Postby Jwise » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:54 pm

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes. Romans 1:16
Jwise

Postby icdedpeple82 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:19 pm

I would be down with this... most def at night! I would be able to offer the land we will be
playing on jan 21 (Airsoft assault) I think it would make a great place for this! Possibly a all nighter!
Shoot faster!
G&G GBBR M4 Raider (Currently Stock)
G&G M4 Raider CQBR (Currently Stock)
Echo 1 ASR w/ 3x9x40 (Currently Stock)
WE X Tactical
Lots of real steal goodies...
icdedpeple82

Postby Skrat » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:51 am

Skrat

Return to Memphis, TN