[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Need help getting guns back together WILL PAY!!!!! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Need help getting guns back together WILL PAY!!!!!

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Need help getting guns back together WILL PAY!!!!!

Postby Domo » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:21 pm

My dad and I were working on our guns, trying to install a new spring upgrade and have been unsuccessful in putting them back together. We are willing to pay someone to put the 2 guns gear boxes together for us.

if you are interested, please respond to this message.

Thank you.

Domo

Re: Need help getting guns back together WILL PAY!!!!!

Postby Skrat » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:36 pm

what guns are they? I can be more helpful if its a V3 gearbox. I've been inside and out of mine too many times. Bought a shim package too if you need a couple. I still got a few spares.
Skrat

Postby vulrath » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:35 pm

To be honest, unless it's a v1, 4, 7, or 8, if you've done one, you've pretty much done them all. V6 is a little different (easier) because the electronics (motor and switch) lift away with a couple of screws coming out, but it's still similar to a v3.

Airsoft Revolution can help you out (for a fee - I think their fee is something around $50 per gearbox). Contact Skidude on this forum if you want to go that route. Alternatively, there are independent guys that do it (I don't do it for hire any more, so I can't offer my assistance) lurking around the forum.

To the OP, I'd suggest not cross-posting (posting the same topic in multiple forums) - the mods tend to frown on that. I'm not a mod or anything; just trying to give some advice.
vulrath

Postby Skrat » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:34 am

yeah I bought a scrap gun for parts and blew open the V2 gearbox on that. Looked pretty similar.

Anyway. Guess I should have mentioned in the first post I wasn't out looking to be hired. Just helping out. And good to know about Revolution. I was wondering if they did repairs and what not. Would have saved myself a few stressful nights.
Skrat

Postby Apollyon » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Armory: KWA SR10 and KWA SR5
Apollyon

Return to Memphis, TN