[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - New Field Open! 11-05-11 Play Date Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

New Field Open! 11-05-11 Play Date

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

New Field Open! 11-05-11 Play Date

Postby Skrat » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:01 pm

Danter's Woods

Time: 1:00 PM

Where: Danter's Woods, 1341 Atkins Road, Brighton Tennessee 38011 (35.486087,-89.762936 if address doesn't work)

Fee: Pfffffft. No fee

Brighton doesn't get updated much on them there fancy GPS thingies, so don't be surprised if it leads you a couple houses down. :D But, as long as you get on Atkins Road you'll be able to find it fine. We won't let you miss it.

Please print out the waiver and bring it with you, I'll print off some extras like I did for JWise last week.

Rules are the same as always as far as engagement distances go. If anyone thinks I need to put all that up here I will. Also rules will be explained before the games begin. Please please please call your hits and be honest about it. It's a game, let's all have a good time.

Try to be there before 1:00 because the playing area is a ways off from the parking and at the bottom of a hill so we won't be able to see late people when they show up. I'll try to get some flags or some kind of markers to guide everyone down to the area in case they're late.

On a side note, anybody else have troubles loading an attachment on your posts? It won't let me add the waiver to it, so you'll have to do the whole copy -> paste -> print deal.

Print below the line please

Danter's Woods Play Waiver

First & Last Name _______________________________
Date of Birth________________
Parent/Guardian Name______________________________________________________
HomeAddress___________________________City/State/Zip__________________
Phone_________________________________
Emergency Contact Name & Number______________________________________

WAIVER, RELEASE, and DAMAGE DISCLAIMER
In consideration of renting, operating equipment and using the premises of the land, I hereby release and hold harmless all land owners, field guests, and all event participants, from any and all liability, claims, actions, and causes of actions whatsoever, arising out of or relating to and loss, damage, or injury that maybe sustained by myself while in, on, or upon the premise of the land. I am fully aware of and appreciate the risk, including the risk of catastrophic injury, paralysis, and even death, as well as other damages and losses associated with the operation of the land owners equipment. I further agree that the Land Owners shall not be liable for any losses, expenses, or damages occurring as a result of my participation in the activities or events on the land. I accept full responsibility for my actions while at the field at all times. If a representative of the land believes I have done anything which could endanger another player or myself, that representative has the right to suspend all activity deemed unsafe. I will not participate in any activities if I am under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If any damage occurs due to my actions, I agree that I am fully responsible for any damages or repairs to the equipment. Due to my negligence my privileges to use the land may be revoked permanently or until the damages have been compensated for. By signing this waiver I understand and agree that I am in full control of any and all of my actions while on the land. I hereby grant permission to the land owners to use my photograph on the World Wide Web or in other official printed publications without further consideration, and I acknowledge the land owners right to crop or treat the photograph at its discretion. I also acknowledge that the land owners may choose not to use my photo at this time, but may do so at its own discretion at a later date. I also understand that once my image is posted on the World Wide Web, the image can be downloaded by any computer user on or off campus. Therefore, I agree to indemnify and hold harmless from any claims.
Acknowledgement: This release shall be binding upon distributes, heirs, next of kin, executors, and administrators of the undersigned.
In signing this release, the undersigned hereby acknowledges:
a) That he or she has read this release, understands it and signs it voluntarily.
b) That this release shall continue in affect each and every time he or she operates or participates on the land.
c) That he or she has read and understands the rules of the land.
This agreement is valid from the date signed for as long as I am a guest or participate on the land. Without this signed agreement, I will not be allowed to participate in any activity.
Signature_______________________________________________Date___________
Signature of Parent/Guardian________________________________Date_____________

Skrat

Re: New Field Open! 11-05-11 Play Date

Postby Jwise » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:24 am

I know Im gonna try to come! Sounds like fun!
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes. Romans 1:16
Jwise

Postby Skrat » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:04 am

And like always there will be a couple coming with me that never post anything on the forum. Not that lady though, she sprained her ankle pretty bad and has been limping around all week. This is one of those times when she could really use that minigun. Just kind of sit in one place and hose the field...
Skrat

Postby m4sherman » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:10 am

Aww I say we just duck tape a 2x4 to her leg so she can limp around like a pirate :P
m4sherman

Postby Skrat » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:08 am

Skrat

Postby m4sherman » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:57 pm

As long as my CFT does not run over to much
m4sherman

Postby BDanter111 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:33 pm

If you've got a facebook or something of the sort please share this around. I'd like to have a good turn out for the first time we publicly allow access to my field.

Thanks,

Danter
Wisdom comes from experience. Experience comes from a lack of wisdom
-Skrat (memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5201)
BDanter111

Return to Memphis, TN