[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Moore Field - Dec 3 - Sign up now! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Moore Field - Dec 3 - Sign up now!

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: Moore Field - Dec 3 - Sign up now!

Postby Tomcat14 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:01 am

I've got to change the number of people I'm bringing. My mother in law is letting me use her suburban so let's make it oh say plus 5. 8)

Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 COR 9:24
Tomcat14

Postby m4sherman » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:33 pm

On my way
m4sherman

Postby Skrat » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:01 pm

good times! I'm gonna sleep good tonight
Skrat

Postby Skidude » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:49 pm

Great games today! It was good to see everyone again. Today was the day of many BBs flying and lost mags. Fortunately we found all the mags, but I can't say the same for the BBs (except for all those that hit me!). Awesome times! Hope to see everyone again on the field soon!
Skidude
Skidude

Postby Tomcat14 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:35 pm

What a great day!! LOTS of trigger time and plenty of targets! :lol:

Those who made it today included, Skidude, Striker, Slick (Not to be confused with Slic), Iceman, Flaming Chariot, Skrat, Jim, Master Shake, The Fat Ninja, M4Sherman, LR16, LR16jr.,BW, DM, KF, and Tomcat14(obviously)

Please remember to keep those tickets and earn more by attending future events.
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 COR 9:24
Tomcat14

Postby m4sherman » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:34 pm

Uhh Today started at 5am for me and is just winding down. I am hoping to get all of my Guns running tip top for next game.
m4sherman

Postby Mags » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:56 pm

As it turned out I got called in to work early anyway! Go figure. I can't wait until next time though. My knee should be back up and running by then (literally)!
Mags

Postby Skrat » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:16 am

I realized something after I got home. Even though we were out there all day, we only played 2 games :shock:

They were just realllllly long games, but everybody certainly got to use plenty of BBs.

I liked the idea with the poker chips, and having the bonus bag in the middle. That worked out pretty good.
Skrat

Postby Flaming Chariot » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:25 am

Those were definitely LONG games, but I liked all the trigger time.
The poker chip idea worked extremely well, in my opinion. I actually found one hidden in my Multicam pockets. Whoops.
Flaming Chariot

Previous

Return to Memphis, TN