[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Moore Field - Dec 3 - Sign up now! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Moore Field - Dec 3 - Sign up now!

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: Moore Field - Dec 3 - Sign up now!

Postby Skrat » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:40 pm

Skrat

Postby lr16 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Count on 2 more, but it wil be 11:15
See you then
lr16

Postby Nodnarb901 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:51 pm

Nodnarb901

Postby grant.94 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:49 am

Will the game encompass the whole field or just the woods in the back?
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby Tomcat14 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:01 am

Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 COR 9:24
Tomcat14

Postby Skrat » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:04 am

Got another coming with me, but the woman is still undecided. (She'll probably give in saturday morning)
Skrat

Postby Skidude » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:17 am

Roll call updated. Looking better and we need more! Signup now if you can commit. We need more attendees! Everyone get in contact with your Airsoft buddies and get us some more commitments.
Skidude
Skidude

Postby Tomcat14 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:43 pm

We are still looking for a few more players. If anyone is holding out, who is planning on attending, please post your intentions to attend now!! The weather forecast looks perfect, sunny with a high in the mid sixties. It maybe February or March before we see another day this nice!
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 COR 9:24
Tomcat14

Postby Mags » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:38 am

My knee is still messed up. I might try to come out and play for a short time, but I won't stay long if I do. I'm a maybe. Doctor said no soccer, but I assume airsoft wouldn't be doing me any favors. I'll see how it feels Saturday. I"ll post a firm yes or no tomorrow night.
Mags

Postby Skrat » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:56 pm

Jwise said he'll be coming down too. He just hasn't got on the forum yet cause work has been busy. Usually he brings his girlfriend but I can't say for sure on that.
Skrat

Postby aaGEORGEaa » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:52 pm

Has the field been cut down? I'd really like to play on that side part with the broken down vehicles rather than play in the woods.
aaGEORGEaa

Postby Skidude » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:20 pm

Weather looks to be great for Airsoft on Saturday!. High of 64F and Sunshine :) :) :)

Roll call updated...

:D To promote attendance, we are in giveaway mode again, in grand ole Moore Field fashion!:D (BTW, in its history Moore Field has given away enough AEGs and gear to outfit a pretty large play date, just another reason to show up and have fun)

Here's how it will work: Post your commitment to attend and play (get your name on the roll call list) online in the Moore Field play date thread, and then show up BY SAFETY BRIEFING TIME on play date to receive a ticket (with each field fee paid) for a future giveaway item(s) TBD. No "maybes" will be considered, only solid commitments! This will apply to all upcoming Moore Field Play dates that are hosted/organized by Skidude and/or supporting core field members. Bring a new player (never played at Moore Field before) and receive an additional ticket. The more you show, the more chances you get to win!

If you sign up and are a no-show, then you forfeit your next chance to earn a ticket. Giveaway dates and items will be announced in advance and will be based on ticket distribution numbers, higher turnouts will result in better prizes being given and/or more frequent give away dates. Our most recent giveaway was an M4 AEG. You must be present on giveaway dates to win and tickets will be good until the end of this promotion.

Start accumulating your tickets tomorrow!

Note: Although not planned, this promotion may be discontinued or updated at any time for any reason. This promotion may not apply to specific future play dates (will be announced). This promotion will expire automatically after December 31, 2012 unless otherwise extended by notification on this board. Tickets have no monetary value. Signed field waivers required to play. Non-compliance with field and/or waiver rules may disqualify ticket holders from this promotion. Play safe and have fun!
Skidude
Skidude

Postby Mags » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:27 pm

I'm going to have to say no to this one. I just don't want to mess up my knee further. Next time though I should be ready!
Mags

Postby Skidude » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:11 pm

Skidude
Skidude

Postby Flaming Chariot » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:53 pm

Also.
If anyone has a spare 2-pin radio compatible with an ICOM PTT that I could borrow for the game (Or maybe trade you some gear for?), it'd be much appreciated.
Flaming Chariot

PreviousNext

Return to Memphis, TN