[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Airsoft Assault (Woods Skirmish) 33 acres Jan 21 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Airsoft Assault (Woods Skirmish) 33 acres Jan 21

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Airsoft Assault (Woods Skirmish) 33 acres Jan 21

Postby icdedpeple82 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:45 am

I would like to invite all who would come to a woods skirmish with a positive purpose. One thing I would like to tell you is that this event is $5 but all the money we bring in is going to be sent to missionaries overseas. Not a single penny will be taken for profit. I can assure you five bucks will be worth it! We have 33 acres of land (Mostly wooded with some fields) to do whatever we want with. There is no physical address for the property but if you can find the Kroger's grocery store off of 51 in Atoka then you are right down the road from the property. From Kroger's parking lot turn on 51 going towards Memphis and in 1.5 miles you will see signs pointing you to the entrance of the property. I will be at the Kroger parking lot at 9:15 am if anyone would like to follow me to the property, just look for a white Ford van with "River of Life" on the side. I would like to let you know any OHV (Off Highway Vehicle) are permitted at this event, keep in mind helmets must be worn at all times while operating any OHV (tac helmets, skull helmets minimum) and no "dangerous activity" will be permitted on OHV's i.e. (Driving fourth gear wide open in the direction of people, cutting donuts, etc.) The idea is vehicles will be used as troop transport or armor not as a battering ram or weapon, just use common sense and everything will be fine. All load outs are welcomed, including snipers. There is however a minimum shot distance that snipers will have to respect. weapons that shoot over 450 fps will be required to keep a minimum of 50 yards in between there target and the muzzle of the weapon. There will be a waiver to sign upon arrival, safety is always important so wear proper personal protective equipment i.e.(safety goggles, safety glasses, gloves and warm clothes). There will be a couple of bonfires in the fields. Hot chocolate, coffee, water and lunch will be available for purchase all day. If you have any questions on the event or would like to provide sponsorship and merchandise please text or call Jacob @ 901 484 0422
Thanks!
Jacob Winegardner
AKA icdedpeple82

Here is a link for a Flyer for the event
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater
Here is a link for the overhead view of the field and surrounding area
Here is a link for the safety waiver for this event

Last edited by icdedpeple82 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
Shoot faster!
G&G GBBR M4 Raider (Currently Stock)
G&G M4 Raider CQBR (Currently Stock)
Echo 1 ASR w/ 3x9x40 (Currently Stock)
WE X Tactical
Lots of real steal goodies...
icdedpeple82

Re: Airsoft Assault (Woods Skirmish) 33 acres

Postby Skrat » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:59 pm

I'm going, got it marked on the calendar.

...Might want to put the date in the title of your thread though. Just a thought

EDIT:

There you go. Much better :mrgreen:
Last edited by Skrat on Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skrat

Postby Flaming Chariot » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:21 pm

Flaming Chariot

Postby cowboy117 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:35 pm

I'm there 8)
cowboy117

Postby Tomcat14 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:40 pm

What a great cause! Count me in!!
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 COR 9:24
Tomcat14

Re: Airsoft Assault (Woods Skirmish) 33 acres Jan 21

Postby Skrat » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:18 am

Thought this might need a little bump since the date is closing in.
Skrat

Postby Waddamelon » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:16 pm

i'll try my best to attend

WE G18C PDW CUSTOM
Cybergun Kalashnikov 60th anniversery AK47
G&P M4 MRE
WE M1911 4.3 HICAPA
Waddamelon

Postby Waddamelon » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:19 pm

i will be going just need to get more BB's might bring a guest or two

WE G18C PDW CUSTOM
G&P M4 MRE
WE M1911 4.3 HICAPA
Waddamelon

Postby Ranger007 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:20 pm

Ranger007

Postby Skrat » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:15 pm

Skrat

Postby Ranger007 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:11 pm

Ranger007

Postby Waddamelon » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:53 pm

Guys amazon prime 2 day shipping on some premium .25 g TSDtac bb's :D $15.00

WE G18C PDW CUSTOM
G&P M4 MRE
WE M1911 4.3 HICAPA
Waddamelon

Postby Jwise » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:50 pm

Looks AWESOME man. I am going to do the best I can to make it. And maybe bring one more with me if they want too. Probably bring my 4 wheeler with me also.
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes. Romans 1:16
Jwise

Postby silentdeath25 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:13 am

i'll go if a sniper will fit in. how is the cover on the land?
Subscribe to my new youtube channel, help the airsoft community in Memphis grow! Click and subscribe!
silentdeath25

Postby icdedpeple82 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:21 am

Its pretty dense in areas... i think anyone wearing Gillie suits would be almost impossibles to spot in most of the woods....
Shoot faster!
G&G GBBR M4 Raider (Currently Stock)
G&G M4 Raider CQBR (Currently Stock)
Echo 1 ASR w/ 3x9x40 (Currently Stock)
WE X Tactical
Lots of real steal goodies...
icdedpeple82

Next

Return to Memphis, TN