[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Operation Rising Phoenix 2 @ The Badlands February 4 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Operation Rising Phoenix 2 @ The Badlands February 4

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: Operation Rising Phoenix 2 @ The Badlands February 4

Postby chasm8 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:02 pm

is this for anybody who want to play?I haven't got a chance to play in MEMHIS or MISS.

chasm8

Postby Apollyon » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:19 pm

Armory: KWA SR10 and KWA SR5
Apollyon

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:56 pm

Me and my entire team(15 guys) would like to attend we're exactly is this game I need more info my number is 901 409 9615 feel free to call or text me this place seems like fun ,thanks.
MoeManTheSniper

Postby colemansniper » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:28 pm

Is there a age limit and can any one join
MOVE UP MOVE UP!!!!!!!!! Nahh i think im gona stay back here
colemansniper

Postby colemansniper » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:35 pm

Is there a age limit and do u have to have a certain amount of guns
MOVE UP MOVE UP!!!!!!!!! Nahh i think im gona stay back here
colemansniper

Postby Apollyon » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:09 am

Apollyon

Postby Apollyon » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:09 pm

Here's a little peek at a couple of the missions both teams will be trying to accomplish during the game.

This will be an ongoing mission for both teams for the duration of the day. At the top of every hour priority buildings will be checked for team flags. If your teams flag is up, your team get points for that structure.

This will be an ongoing mission for both teams for the duration of the day. Every half hour each structure will be checked for propaganda. If your team’s poster is up, your team gets points. Only one poster per building, multiples will not count. Turn in enemy posters for points as well. Controlling the TV Station will be very beneficial to us for getting our message to the people.

Apollyon

Postby Apollyon » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:10 pm

Apollyon

Postby Apollyon » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:40 pm

Alright sound off for this weekend! Gonna be a good game. Raffling off a Condor chest rig.

Apollyon

Postby Apollyon » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:22 pm

As of right now, weather is saying scattered thunderstorms possibly severe. I'm going to keep an eye on the weather daily, if it is still the same Friday when I get home from work game will be postponed. It will more than likely be next Saturday the 11th. I for one hope it clears out but who knows. Keep an eye on here Friday to see what have decided about the game.

Apollyon

Postby Buzz Platinum » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:35 pm

Myself + 1 or 2. I am very excited about this game.
2nd place is just the 1st loser.
Buzz Platinum

Postby Nodnarb901 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:08 am

If the weather co-operates I'll be there plus one more. Yay I'm off on a Saturday!
Nodnarb901

Postby Apollyon » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:22 pm

Alright, I'm gonna say everyone just plan on the game being a GO! I will check the weather again in the morning at 5:30 or so. BEFORE ANYONE HEADS TO THE FIELD CHECK ON HERE TO SEE IF IT IS STILL A GO. IF YOU'RE A PRAYING INDIVIDUAL, GET TO IT. LOOKS LIKE IT MAY SKIRT AROUND TO THE SOUTHEAST OF US.

Apollyon

Postby Apollyon » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:09 am

Alright boys and girls, it hasn't sprinkled since 10 last night. Weather is looking good for the most part. GAME ON!!!!!!! But if it does get bad I WILL ask that everyone come in until it passes, could just play til it starts then take lunch if it comes to that. Those of you traveling more than 45 minutes use your own discretion about coming. We have traveled to Moore field before and only get to play for 2 hours before they called the game, and that was in the rain IN JANUARY. For those of you that don't know where Moore field is it is close to Memphis. 9:30AM see everyone at the field. Remember, everyone is on their own for lunch. There are a few places close by where you can grab some good food.

Apollyon

Postby Apollyon » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:13 pm

This game will be continued morning of RP3. Gonna hold on to the scores until then and finish in the sun what was started in the rain.

Apollyon

PreviousNext

Return to Memphis, TN