Airsoft Assault Update jan 20

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Airsoft Assault Update jan 20

Postby icdedpeple82 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:15 am

Everything is just about ready for the event... the only thing that didn't really pan out was the food for the event. I could not get anyone to work concessions for the day so what I am going to do is purchase Hot Dogs, buns and drinks. All of this I will sell at cost mainly because I couldn't deliver on the concessions. Again there will be a couple of barrel fires throughout the parking/break area so if you want to bring your own Hot dogs and stuff fell free. Also there is a number of restaurants near by so food really shouldn't be an issue. Again the area we will be playing on is off of Hwy 51 just out of Munford. So if you need directions from your location go to google maps search for Munford TN and then refer to the overhead satellite pic I posted in the first Airsoft Assault topic. It will be found in the link at the bottom of the post. Also when you get within a mile of the land you will see signs directing you where to turn, follow them and you wont get lost. Well I hope we have a great turnout, so tell your friends to come. Thanks!
Jacob
901 484 0422

Shoot faster!
G&G GBBR M4 Raider (Currently Stock)
G&G M4 Raider CQBR (Currently Stock)
Echo 1 ASR w/ 3x9x40 (Currently Stock)
WE X Tactical
Lots of real steal goodies...
icdedpeple82

Return to Memphis, TN