[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Memphis Game 01-29-2012 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Memphis Game 01-29-2012

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Memphis Game 01-29-2012

Postby Skrat » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:14 am

Another last minute schedule done by yours truly :mrgreen:

Time: 12pm to 5pm

Field Fee: None

This property belongs to J. Wise, so please respect the land and rules. If everyone wants to be able to play at this place and not have it shut down to private events only, play right. In other words, call your hits and don't get too close.

- Eye protection is required at all times on the field during play. Recommend full seal goggles.
- All weapons are to be treated and handled as if they were their “real-steel” counterparts.
- Safety on, and finger off the trigger when not ready to fire!
- “Blind firing” is strictly forbidden.
- Shooting allowed only in live playing areas or in range area.
- Do not handle another player's weapon or gear without his or her permission.
- Excessive use of foul language will not be tolerated.
-When a game is not in session guns must be on safety, pointed towards ground, with finger off trigger.
- To play you must be 16 or older unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. If you are under the age of 18 you must have a parent or legal guardian sign the waiver as well as yourself.
-Safety zones are never to be fired from or upon.
• Minimum Engagement Distances (MED):
o Up to 425 FPS 15 feet min eng.
o 426 – 455 FPS 30 feet min eng.
o 456 + 100ft min eng.
• Eliminations
- Any hit on the body or gear counts as a “kill shot”
- Visible ricochets and gun hits do not count
- Call out if in question! Call your Hits!
- Use a red rag on the head to indicate “out” (or hands in the air)
- Call out “dead man walking” when approaching live areas
- Dead men don’t talk! Don’t tip off players about others locations.
-15’ minimum engagement
-Surrenders can only be called if within 15ft of an opponent that doesn’t see you!
- Parlay – when two players get within 15ft medium engagement area.
 Call “parlay!” and back away 30secs and restart play
-Always play inside designated areas and do not cross over the property line for any reason.
- ABSOLUTELY NO PHYSICAL CONTACT AT ANY TIME!

• FIELD SAFETY
- Stay hydrated
- Make use of dead rags to indicate you are out of play (red shop rag)
- Goggles on at all times on the field
- Watch out for fire ants!
- Watch out for field obstacles and debris: dips, holes, barbed wire, etc!
- No climbing of trees!
- Safe word “Pause” is used when there is an injury, all guns on safe, play stops!
- No pyrotechnics or smoking on the field

• FIELD COURTESY
- Take out what you bring in! (Water bottles, candy wrappers, etc.)
- Clean up after yourself!

3817 Canada Rd. Airsoft Play, Field Waiver

First & Last Name _______________________________Date of Birth________________

Emergency Contact______________________________________________________

HomeAddress___________________________City/State/Zip_______________________

Email Address________________________________

Phone_________________________________

WAIVER, RELEASE, and DAMAGE DISCLAIMER
In consideration of renting, operating equipment and using the premises of the land, I hereby release and hold harmless all land owners, field guests, and all event participants, from any and all liability, claims, actions, and causes of actions whatsoever, arising out of or relating to and loss, damage, or injury that maybe sustained by myself while in, on, or upon the premise of the land. I am fully aware of and appreciate the risk, including the risk of catastrophic injury, paralysis, and even death, as well as other damages and losses associated with the operation of the land owners equipment. I further agree that the Land Owners shall not be liable for any losses, expenses, or damages occurring as a result of my participation in the activities or events on the land. I accept full responsibility for my actions while at the field at all times. If a representative of the land believes I have done anything which could endanger another player or myself, that representative has the right to suspend all activity deemed unsafe. I will not participate in any activities if I am under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If any damage occurs due to my actions, I agree that I am fully responsible for any damages or repairs to the equipment. Due to my negligence my privileges to use the land may be revoked permanently or until the damages have been compensated for. By signing this waiver I understand and agree that I am in full control of any and all of my actions while on the land. I hereby grant permission to the land owners to use my photograph on the World Wide Web or in other official printed publications without further consideration, and I acknowledge the land owners right to crop or treat the photograph at its discretion. I also acknowledge that the land owners may choose not to use my photo at this time, but may do so at its own discretion at a later date. I also understand that once my image is posted on the World Wide Web, the image can be downloaded by any computer user on or off campus. Therefore, I agree to indemnify and hold harmless from any claims.
Acknowledgement: This release shall be binding upon distributes, heirs, next of kin, executors, and administrators of the undersigned.

In signing this release, the undersigned hereby acknowledges:
a) That he or she has read this release, understands it and signs it voluntarily.
b) That this release shall continue in affect each and every time he or she operates or participates on the land.
c) That he or she has read and understands the rules of the land.
This agreement is valid from the date signed for as long as I am a guest or participate on the land. Without this signed agreement, I will not be allowed to participate in any activity.

Signature_______________________________________________Date___________

Signature of Parent/Guardian________________________________Date_____________

Enjoy!

Offical Count as of 10:37 AM - 01/28/2012

Attending = 21

- Skrat
- James (Jim)
- JWise
- moemanthesniper (+10)
- UlteriorSteel34
- Point Blank
- chasm8
- ranger007
- lr16 (+1)
- cowboy117 (will be an hour late)
--------------------------------------

Pending = 6

- The Woman (she really needs a name, any votes?)
- joshua5694
- colemansniper
- The Other Woman (JWise's girl)
- m4sherman

Last edited by Skrat on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:37 am, edited 15 times in total.
Skrat

Re: Memphis Game 01-29-2012

Postby lr16 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:28 am

What time are you starting the game?
lr16

Postby Skrat » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:00 pm

Skrat

Postby UlteriorSteel34 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:24 pm

ill be there with 1 other
UlteriorSteel34

Postby Point Blank » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:52 pm

I will be their with ulterior steel who is a rookie. Most og yall prob wont remember me or dont know me but im from the main group out at moore field. It has been about 1.5 yrs since I got to play and im itching to get back out their. Is this part of the MPP or is this a seperate piece of land and area?
Point Blank

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:08 pm

It's the woods behind the paintball park, skrat will put up a picture of the exact location
MoeManTheSniper

Postby Vall » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:10 pm

I should be able to make it 16+ people, cool..... is it just woods or are there obstacles and stuff
Vall

Postby chasm8 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:26 pm

I would like to play.will there be extra waivers out there?my printer is not working.
chasm8

Postby Skrat » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:50 am

Skrat

Postby cowboy117 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:23 am

cowboy117

Postby Skrat » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:29 am

Skrat

Postby m4sherman » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:48 pm

I may be able to go tomorrow
m4sherman

Postby cowboy117 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:03 pm

cowboy117

Postby christian445 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:36 pm

are you going to have more games after this,becuase i really doubt i can make it this time.
christian445

Postby Ranger007 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:34 pm

ill be there.
Ranger007

Next

Return to Memphis, TN