[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Memphis Game 02-12-12 (Looking to be a good turn out) Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Memphis Game 02-12-12 (Looking to be a good turn out)

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Memphis Game 02-12-12 (Looking to be a good turn out)

Postby Skrat » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:49 pm

Five days notice? Eh...I'm getting better. :mrgreen:

Date: 02-12-12

Time: 1:30 PM til we quit.
We are heading into the woods NO LATER than 1:30, if you're not loaded up by then you'll have to find your own way :shock: We lose too much game time standing around.

Field Fee: N/A at this time, so it's free!

This property belongs to JWise, so please respect their land and rules. That being said...

- To play you must be 16 or older unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. If you are under the age of 18 you must have a parent or legal guardian sign the waiver as well as yourself.

- Certified eye protection is required at all times on the field during play.

- When the round is over, keep your gun on "safe" and your finger off the trigger.

- When off the field, keep your gun on "safe" and your ammunition out of the weapon.

- There is absolutely NO "Blind Firing"

- Only shoot/test your weapon in a live playing area, or a designated "test area".

- Always play inside designated areas and do not cross over the property line for any reason.

- Do NOT handle another player's weapon, gear, or belongings without his/her permission.

- Dead men tell no tales! If you're hit/out, go back to respawn without socializing. Once in respawn, you may then communicate with other team members also respawning. Once you're back in the game, you also may then tell other team members where your "killer" is.

- Safety/Respawn zones are never to be fired from or upon.

- Excessive use of foul language will not be tolerated.

- Clean up after yourself. Bring out all the belongings and trash that you brought in with you.

- ZERO TOLERANCE FOR PHYSICAL CONTACT. ONE OFFENSE WILL BAN YOU FROM PLAYING ON THIS FIELD.

• Minimum Engagement Distances (MED measured with .20 gram BBs):

- Up to 425 FPS 15 feet min eng.
- 426 – 455 FPS 30 feet min eng.
- 456 + 100ft min eng.

- Surrenders can only be called if within 15ft of an opponent that doesn’t see you.

- "Parlay" – When two players get within the 15ft MED, call “parlay”, back away 30 seconds, and restart play

• Getting Shot & Calling Your Hits

- Any hit on the body or gear counts as a “kill"

- Use a red rag on the head to indicate “out” (or hands in the air)

- Call out “dead man walking” when approaching live areas

- If you're not sure whether or not you got hit, go ahead and call yourself out.

- Visible ricochets and gun hits do not count

Note: While calling your hits cannot exactly be enforced, failure to do so enough times from enough people will result in the field being converted into an "Invite Only Airsoft Field", meaning the only way you'll be able to play is if the owner invites you.

• FIELD SAFETY

- Stay hydrated

- When you are "out/hit", make sure you have a clear and visible way of showing it.

- Keep an eye out for Nature's dangers - thorns, fire ants, wasps, bees, etc.

- Beware of natural and unnatural obstacles - holes, stumps, barbed wire, wood with nails in it, metal, etc.

- Safe word “Time Out” is used when there is an injury/emergency. All guns immediately on safe, fingers off triggers, and mags dropped. Play stops.

- No pyrotechnics or smoking on the field

3817 Canada Rd. Airsoft Play, Field Waiver

First & Last Name _______________________________Date of Birth________________

Emergency Contact______________________________________________________

HomeAddress___________________________City/State/Zip_______________________

Email Address________________________________

Phone_________________________________

WAIVER, RELEASE, and DAMAGE DISCLAIMER
In consideration of renting, operating equipment and using the premises of the land, I hereby release and hold harmless all land owners, field guests, and all event participants, from any and all liability, claims, actions, and causes of actions whatsoever, arising out of or relating to and loss, damage, or injury that maybe sustained by myself while in, on, or upon the premise of the land. I am fully aware of and appreciate the risk, including the risk of catastrophic injury, paralysis, and even death, as well as other damages and losses associated with the operation of the land owners equipment. I further agree that the Land Owners shall not be liable for any losses, expenses, or damages occurring as a result of my participation in the activities or events on the land. I accept full responsibility for my actions while at the field at all times. If a representative of the land believes I have done anything which could endanger another player or myself, that representative has the right to suspend all activity deemed unsafe. I will not participate in any activities if I am under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If any damage occurs due to my actions, I agree that I am fully responsible for any damages or repairs to the equipment. Due to my negligence my privileges to use the land may be revoked permanently or until the damages have been compensated for. By signing this waiver I understand and agree that I am in full control of any and all of my actions while on the land. I hereby grant permission to the land owners to use my photograph on the World Wide Web or in other official printed publications without further consideration, and I acknowledge the land owners right to crop or treat the photograph at its discretion. I also acknowledge that the land owners may choose not to use my photo at this time, but may do so at its own discretion at a later date. I also understand that once my image is posted on the World Wide Web, the image can be downloaded by any computer user on or off campus. Therefore, I agree to indemnify and hold harmless from any claims.
Acknowledgement: This release shall be binding upon distributes, heirs, next of kin, executors, and administrators of the undersigned.

In signing this release, the undersigned hereby acknowledges:
a) That he or she has read this release, understands it and signs it voluntarily.
b) That this release shall continue in affect each and every time he or she operates or participates on the land.
c) That he or she has read and understands the rules of the land.
This agreement is valid from the date signed for as long as I am a guest or participate on the land. Without this signed agreement, I will not be allowed to participate in any activity.

Signature_______________________________________________Date___________

Signature of Parent/Guardian________________________________Date_____________

Enjoy!

Offical Count as of 8:05 AM - 02/12/2012

Attending = 23

- Skrat
- Jim
- JWise
- MoeManTheSniper (+7)
- Cowboy117
- Josh
- Anicholls24 (+1)
- japatt89 (+2)
- farthammer
- The Woman
- UlteriorSteel34
- Point Blank
- Ranger007
--------------------------------------

Pending = 0

Last edited by Skrat on Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:05 am, edited 6 times in total.
Skrat

Re: Memphis Game 02-12-12

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:15 pm

I'll be there with 4 more, I'll update you with more players
MoeManTheSniper

Postby cowboy117 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:20 pm

Tentatively, I'll be there. Be playing with my backup since my KWA is in pieces (what can I say, I'm a tinkerer...), but it's as B.A. as my usual rifle.
cowboy117

Postby farthammer » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:07 pm

I purchased a new AEG to play with, if it comes in this week i'll be there.

I'M LITERALLY SO PATRIOTIC I S**T BALD EAGLES AND FART THE NATIONAL ANTHEM
farthammer

Postby Skrat » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:42 am

Skrat

Postby Anicholls24 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:33 pm

Im in with 1 other person.
Anicholls24

Postby cowboy117 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:42 pm

cowboy117

Postby japatt89 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:46 pm

im in and two others. what is the required eye protection do we have to have full goggles or can we use saftey glasses just tryin to figure everything out this will be our first game and we are ready to play just let me know on everything.
japatt89

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:18 pm

In my opinion goggles are more safer, but you can use safety glasses but make sure there strong enough to protect against bb's, shoot them with your gun if they break or dent your glasses buy better ones or use goggles
MoeManTheSniper

Postby japatt89 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:00 pm

Ok cool I've got a sniper is it cool if we snipe
japatt89

Postby Skrat » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:01 pm

Skrat

Postby cowboy117 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:35 pm

cowboy117

Postby cowboy117 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:18 pm

How about base capture?
cowboy117

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:34 pm

Yea defend the base, remember last Sunday we played our very last game was similar to defend the base one team stayed at the respawn area and tried to fend off an offensive from the other team it was pretty amazing, I also say we try Man Hunt - 4 people hide In the woods while we try to hunt them down!
MoeManTheSniper

Postby cowboy117 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:53 pm

Or we could try Skrat Hunt, where Skrat runs through the woods with an acorn and we try to take it from him. With BB's. Lots of BB's.
cowboy117

Next

Return to Memphis, TN