[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Memphis (and wherever else I host) Game Raffles! w00t Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Memphis (and wherever else I host) Game Raffles! w00t

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Memphis (and wherever else I host) Game Raffles! w00t

Postby Skrat » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:52 am

Just so you all know, me and my team will be having raffles at the games I schedule...

...For airsoft stuff....

So a small playing fee will be required....

but you could win airsoft stuff...

every time we play...

at the game...

aw yeah...

:shock:

But seriously. Everyone like that idea? Probably $5 a ticket and have to buy at least 1 ticket to play? First time or two around will probably be something small such as a vest and some ammo and we'll work our way up each game as the funds increase. What say you? Yay or nay?

Skrat

Re: Memphis (and wherever else I host) Game Raffles! w00t

Postby Pinoy » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:36 pm

I have not started playing with you guys yet. But yes im down for it.... Btw, when is the next game schedule?
Pinoy

Postby japatt89 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:58 pm

Yeah im down I have only played one game but im ready to play some more and also win stuff!!
japatt89

Postby Skrat » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:28 pm

Skrat

Postby infidel000 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:47 pm

where is the game gonna be?
infidel000

Postby Skrat » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:50 pm

Skrat

Postby UlteriorSteel34 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:27 pm

i'm down for that idea.
UlteriorSteel34

Postby UlteriorSteel34 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:57 pm

i forgot i have my new king arms bw-15 and ready to try it out:)
UlteriorSteel34

Postby Skrat » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:02 pm

Skrat

Postby Skrat » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:34 am

Alright guys and gals. The first raffle prize just shipped and is on the way. Supposed to be here before the next game date. So woo hoo
Skrat

Postby Jwise » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:29 am

Its a good prize too so yall make sure you come on out! $5 ticket. And the winner will recieve his prize after the 2nd game! Lakeland Tn tall cmon out!
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes. Romans 1:16
Jwise

Return to Memphis, TN