[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Aisoft Assault "Night Ops" April 27 6pm Indoor/Outdoor event Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Aisoft Assault "Night Ops" April 27 6pm Indoor/Outdoor event

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: Aisoft Assault "Night Ops" April 27 6pm Indoor/Outdoor event

Postby SekiRyu » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:27 am

The tracer unit is basically a black light attached to your gun that charges the bbs. With black lights in the room you won't need it :twisted:

SekiRyu

Postby icdedpeple82 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:09 pm

Alright guys I only have two bags of .25 bbs left... So I hope everyone else is coming prepared... BTW if you are using a bright 150 lumens or better light you can pretty much see the bbs through their entire trajectory... Anyways things are going smoothly for the event! So i guess Ill see you guys there Friday a little before 6
Shoot faster!
G&G GBBR M4 Raider (Currently Stock)
G&G M4 Raider CQBR (Currently Stock)
Echo 1 ASR w/ 3x9x40 (Currently Stock)
WE X Tactical
Lots of real steal goodies...
icdedpeple82

Postby Waddamelon » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:53 pm

Im pumped for this game

WE G18C PDW CUSTOM
Cybergun Kalashnikov 60th anniversery AK47
G&P M4 MRE
WE M1911 4.3 HICAPA
Waddamelon

Postby grant.94 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:31 pm

So are all the rooms mentioned still going to be available to play in? I remember last game they had to be cut down considerably.
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby Waddamelon » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:59 pm

Another thing my guest will be attending with me and we are planning on sleeping in a tent over and getting picked up in the moring so where would we set up out tent?

WE G18C PDW CUSTOM
G&P M4 MRE
WE M1911 4.3 HICAPA
Waddamelon

Postby jman79 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:17 pm

Is it an overnight thing?
jman79

Postby silentdeath25 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:45 am

Is there a rain date? i guess it wouldnt matter since its indoors but maybe for outdoors???? i honestly dont care but whatever
Subscribe to my new youtube channel, help the airsoft community in Memphis grow! Click and subscribe!
silentdeath25

Postby Skrat » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:31 am

If any of you guys are nearby or just don't mind driving, Jacob could use some help getting the place set up. He can't start until this afternoon/evening unfortunately, which leaves him only tonight and all day tomorrow before the game. So any volunteers are welcome...
Skrat

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:07 am

So if I'm using regular white bbs will they glow like tracer rounds in the place? Since we are using black lights.
MoeManTheSniper

Postby Waddamelon » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:16 am

Im probably going to be up there at 7pm see you guys at the game :D

WE G18C PDW CUSTOM
G&P M4 MRE
WE M1911 4.3 HICAPA
Waddamelon

Postby silentdeath25 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:24 am

My friend and I will be there. I'm ditching the sniper rifle and using my M92 GBB.
Subscribe to my new youtube channel, help the airsoft community in Memphis grow! Click and subscribe!
silentdeath25

Postby icdedpeple82 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:02 pm

Shoot faster!
G&G GBBR M4 Raider (Currently Stock)
G&G M4 Raider CQBR (Currently Stock)
Echo 1 ASR w/ 3x9x40 (Currently Stock)
WE X Tactical
Lots of real steal goodies...
icdedpeple82

Postby OneManMilitia » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:06 am

Had a lot of fun guys, the only thing that I had a problem with is that cqc seems to not be for me and I got hit and called it and walked with my hands and gun up and then someone shot me HARD on my face. :| kinda need to work on knowing who is out and who is not.

Other than that, tons o' fun, can't wait for the next game.
OneManMilitia

Postby Shinobi » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:32 am

Super fun time, thanks to pastor Jacob and everyone else who helped set up an amazing night. I look forward to the next tournament hosted by him!

Oh and very good games all that participated!
Shinobi

Postby SekiRyu » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:38 pm

Fun game--haven't done CQB in so long it was a wake-up call.

If I may make some suggestions:

1) guns should be tagged (with colored zip ties or something) after being chrono'd so that they can be ID'd as being chrono'd and what fps range they're shooting at.

2) some guns were shooting a bit hot for CQB, and especially for the size of our play area. Given the size of the gym facility, anything over 350fps is overkill--my bone stock Marui at 280fps could make it from one end of the gym to the other no problem. When guns start chipping the paint off of doors you know it's way too fast.

3) dead rags; these help ID dead players so they don't continually get lit up (which I heard a lot of complaining about last night). Glow sticks/chem lights would make for good "dead rags" at a night game.
SekiRyu

PreviousNext

Return to Memphis, TN