[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Aisoft Assault "Night Ops" April 27 6pm Indoor/Outdoor event Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Aisoft Assault "Night Ops" April 27 6pm Indoor/Outdoor event

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Aisoft Assault "Night Ops" April 27 6pm Indoor/Outdoor event

Postby icdedpeple82 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:55 pm

Alright this is obviously a night game but it is not in some random field. We will be playing in the entire gym facility at River of Life Church in Munford TN, with the exception of their brand new remodeled kitchen... There will be indoor cover in the building mainly the gym floor and throughout the other rooms in the facility. Also there will be plenty of cover spread around the exterior of the building as well. So basically we have free run of the gym facility and property which it sets on. We are going to be charging a small fee of $5 for this event mainly to cover the set up and tear down of the cover. Rest assured that none of this money will be kept though! All the money as with all the "Airsoft Assault" events will go directly to overseas missionaries reaching people who have nothing. We will be requiring all players to sign a safety waiver which will be onsite and on a link below. As always safety is our number one goal so all players must wear proper eye protection at all times while any exchange is taking place. This is a night event so flashlights, glow sticks, strobes, etc. are advised but not required. All players under the age of 13 must have a guardian present in order to attend and participate at any Airsoft Assault event. Food and drinks will not be provided at this event so come prepared. The doors will be opened from 6pm-2am so if you are a sleepy driver bring camping gear and sleep in the grass or in a tent. There will be water restroom facilities available through the night so you can brush your teeth or use the restroom if you choose to stay the night. There is a motel 5min away on Hwy 51 that is reasonable if you would rather have a bed to sleep in. There will be BB's for sale on site (Airsoft Elite .20g & .25g or KWA .20g & .25g) These will be sold at fair market price ($13-15 per 3000-4000). Any question you might have for this event should be texted to me at 901 484 0422

Local fast food restaurants:
Mc Donalds, Sonic, KFC/Taco Bell, Burger King
Pizza delivery:
Pizza Hut 901 837 9999
Dominos 901 837 3663

Waiver: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater
Directions can be found through google maps or GPS. The address
River of Life Church
220 Beaver Rd
Munford TN, 38058

Contact info: Jacob
Email-jwine.pastor@gmail.com
Phone/text- 901484 0422

Poster:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

Last edited by icdedpeple82 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shoot faster!
G&G GBBR M4 Raider (Currently Stock)
G&G M4 Raider CQBR (Currently Stock)
Echo 1 ASR w/ 3x9x40 (Currently Stock)
WE X Tactical
Lots of real steal goodies...
icdedpeple82

Re: Aisoft Assault "Night Ops"

Postby japatt89 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:54 pm

When is this game and any gps rquired?
japatt89

Postby laptop_geek » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:15 pm

laptop_geek

Postby Jwise » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:33 pm

Looks like a great time! When will this be held. I did not see a date.
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes. Romans 1:16
Jwise

Postby laptop_geek » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:46 pm

laptop_geek

Re: Aisoft Assault "Night Ops" April 27 6pm

Postby icdedpeple82 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:52 pm

Bump
Shoot faster!
WE X Tactical
icdedpeple82

Postby Jester1138 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:31 pm

you got my interest. Count me in!
"BUST EM!
Jester1138

Postby Waddamelon » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:12 pm

Im interested!

WE G18C PDW CUSTOM
Cybergun Kalashnikov 60th anniversery AK47
G&P M4 MRE
WE M1911 4.3 HICAPA
Waddamelon

Postby icdedpeple82 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:27 am

Just wanted to give an update on the Airsoft Assault April 27 "Night OPS" event. Redbull, Monster Energy, and Rockstar recovery drinks will be for sale at this event. We are only charging $2 each for every brand... Also everything is looking good for the event. Be looking for another update coming up with a proposed course layout. It will show the interior cover and exterior cover. Hopefully this will give you an Idea of what strategy to utilize for the event. We are going to have a Chronograph onsite to check every weapon used. Weapons which are within the parameters will be marked with Green duck tape. Weapons over the specified FPS limit will be marked with pink duck tape. I have been kicking around the Idea of allowing weapons that shoot 400-450fps to be allowed at this event ONLY ON SEMI AUTO... leave me some feedback and let me know what you think... Do you want to allow weapons shooting over the specified limit but no faster that 450fps to play on semi auto? I have been thinking about some stuff that would make the gameplay more exciting and I came to the conclusion that Glow-Stick would have been the most underrated item at this event, but I would argue that it would probably be the most invaluable.
Tossing a glow-stick in the enemies location will not only illuminate and give away their position but make it harder to get a fix on yours (because hopefully the glow-stick will fall in between you and them (interfering with there line of sight)). So just a friendly tactical suggestion. Catch you guys on the next update!

Jacob
Shoot faster!
WE X Tactical
icdedpeple82

Re: Aisoft Assault "Night Ops" April 27 6pm Indoor/Outdoor event

Postby Slade » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:59 pm

I would suggest not allowing any guns shooting over 400fps, period.

I might be able to make it out to this.
ImageImage
Slade

Postby Skrat » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:57 pm

Skrat

Postby UlteriorSteel34 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:45 pm

you can count me and my son in for this.
UlteriorSteel34

Postby icdedpeple82 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:17 am

Alright... I have been thinking about the collateral damage to the building itself from weapons shooting over 400fps... I think even with appropriate minimum engagements set accordingly for CQB play 400fps would be to much for indoor play. Almost every indoor arena across the nation does not allow weapons that shoot over 400fps in the building... With that said we are not limited just to indoor play. We will also have the area that surounds the gym to pay with as well... SO what that means is weapons that shoot 400-450fps (450fps being the maximum for this event) will be limited to outdoor use only (minimum engagement set at 75ft semi, 100ft full auto). This should cover just about everyone with the exception of snipers (sorry guys)... So to give further advice to those who are bringing weapons that shoot 400-450fps... Bring a side arm so you can engage inside the building too, or ripoff your friends multi-shot shotgun! This will make the game more enjoyable for everyone... I am posting a link below to give you an idea what the outdoor cover should approximately look like... Hopefully next week I will be posting pictures of the rooms inside the building with the approximate location of cover inside the gym as well. By the way if you are wanting to purchase BB's from us on the day of message me on the forum or through email so i don't over purchase and end up having way to many... Thanks (Airsoft Elite .20g & .25g , KWA .20g & .25g)

Link to the Overhead view
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater
Shoot faster!
WE X Tactical
icdedpeple82

Postby farthammer » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:33 am

I'm up for this, put me on the list.

I'M LITERALLY SO PATRIOTIC I S**T BALD EAGLES AND FART THE NATIONAL ANTHEM
farthammer

Postby icdedpeple82 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:13 pm

Alright... Just talked to a Munford city SWAT Police officer yesterday and told him about our game and asked if he and his department would be interested in attending and possibly doing some Cops vs. Us games and even just attending. The officer said that he would love to come! He also told me that maybe 7+ more should be coming as well... Keep in mind these guys will be off duty and only, from what I can gather, carrying ATP pistols. So it should be pretty fun breaking them in with our full auto rifles... Anyways I think this will just make the event even more enjoyable. So anyways just wanted to let you know... I should be posting the pics of the interior of the building next week sometime so keep an eye out for them! Thanks!
Shoot faster!
WE X Tactical
icdedpeple82

Next

Return to Memphis, TN