New player.

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

New player.

Postby Thunderr300 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:20 am

Howdy. My name's Jon, and I'm a new player( Tipton County ). I'm an avid defensive firearms shooter, firearms enthusiast, etc. I'm a History nut, as well, and I will soon start becoming involved in Civil War Re - Enacting. My love of firearms is what peaked my interest in Air Soft. I played once or twice, and the realism of the weaponry( unlike paintball ) and the adrenaline is what got me wanting to become involved. So, I guess that's just a little bit about me. Now let's hear about the rest of you.

" A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. " - Amendment II
Thunderr300

Re: New player.

Postby icdedpeple82 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:59 pm

I am an talented pistol shooter as well... The realism of airsoft is what hooked me. I play because its great training for real life situations. It helps you stay focused and calm while your taking fire from all directions so it has to help you be a better shooter in real life! Plus I can shoot my airsoft stuff in the city and my house...(wife permitting)
Shoot faster!
G&G GBBR M4 Raider (Currently Stock)
G&G M4 Raider CQBR (Currently Stock)
Echo 1 ASR w/ 3x9x40 (Currently Stock)
WE X Tactical
Lots of real steal goodies...
icdedpeple82

Return to Memphis, TN