[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Game @ Break Neck Point (Memphis) 03-18-2012 CANCELED Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Game @ Break Neck Point (Memphis) 03-18-2012 CANCELED

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: Game @ Break Neck Point (Memphis) 03-18-2012

Postby Skrat » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:02 am

Skrat

Postby Nodnarb901 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:52 am

Going to be raining in Nashville, so Daniel and me will be there!
Nodnarb901

Postby Skrat » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:06 am

Skrat

Postby Elite Terry » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:30 pm

Wow, guess I'm really pushing the sign up date... But you can definitely consider this Terry there!
Elite Terry

Postby cowboy117 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:42 pm

cowboy117

Postby Elite Terry » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:49 pm

Elite Terry

Postby Skrat » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:56 am

Poor Terry....shame....

Anyway, looking like a good turnout! :D I expect there to be quite a few more than what has signed up due to the fact there are always a few on top of the roll call, plus our new Face Book page has a handful of people following it that aren't on the forums. So I'm guessing that's going to pull in a few extra.

So get those guns finished up and let's go shoot us some BBs! And win some prizes too

EDIT:

I'm out here in Memphis right now real close to the field. We're catching the tail end of a heavy rain. But it's got all day Saturday to dry out, and it's supposed to be 80 degrees and sunny on Sunday. Still, you might want to make sure you wear something you don't mind getting muddy!
Skrat

Postby Jester1138 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:20 pm

I'll be there. It'll be good to meet you folks
"BUST EM!
Jester1138

Postby friendsshareman » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:53 am

Man I'm excited lol, can't wait to play with ya'll. Getting my batteries charged up and stuff now. Also, may I humbly recommend patrons oof Break Neck Point bring a can of bug spray as it seems the bugs are back. It wouldn't be fun it the bugs spoil the fun. Anyhow, hope to see you guys soon :)
MAT (Memphis Airsoft Team)
friendsshareman

Postby Jwise » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:07 pm

I'm sorry to inform everyone that were going to be postponing the game for a later date. Due to the rain Friday and the a slight rain today the parking area is not usable and to wet to park on. We well hopefully just be moving it back to next Sunday as long as the weather permits.
I know I know, were pretty bummed out too.
Stay tuned and me and Skrat will keep you informed!!
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes. Romans 1:16
Jwise

Re: Game @ Break Neck Point (Memphis) 03-18-2012 CANCELED

Postby UlteriorSteel34 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:09 am

loks like rain wens,thurs,fridy and 30% chance on sat next week.
UlteriorSteel34

Postby broach01 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:18 pm

So when will this game be rescheduled?????????
broach01

Postby farthammer » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:34 pm

I'M LITERALLY SO PATRIOTIC I S**T BALD EAGLES AND FART THE NATIONAL ANTHEM
farthammer

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:33 am

Thursday is the only day it's actually going to rain, so I think we are good to play this Sunday. It's going to be 77 that day!
MoeManTheSniper

Postby Skrat » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:48 am

Skrat

Previous

Return to Memphis, TN