[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Break Neck Point 04-01-2012 (31 attended, pistol was won!) Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Break Neck Point 04-01-2012 (31 attended, pistol was won!)

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Break Neck Point 04-01-2012 (31 attended, pistol was won!)

Postby Skrat » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:25 am

Alright guys, got another game up. And no, this is NOT an April Fool's joke. That would be in some serious poor taste considering we've been rained out last 2 games. So you've got a week and a couple days to finish up on those upgrades you rushed to get in for the last game before we hit the field again.

Date: 04-01-2012

Time: Doors open at 12:30 PM
Games begin at 1:00 PM

Field Fee: Must buy at least 1 raffle ticket ($5.00)
Remember, you can buy more after the first round and get tickets 2 for the price of 1! :D

If you haven't signed a waiver for 2012, make sure you bring one and sign it. No waiver means no play! I have a few extras for those without printers, not those who are too lazy to print it out. 8)

Official Count as of 12:30 PM 03/29/2012

Attending = 28

- Skrat
- The Woman
- Jwise
- cowboy117 (+ repair skills)
- moemanthesniper (+5)
- UlteriorSteel34 (+1)
- Christian Simmons
- Josh
- Anicholls24
- James
- farthammer (+ camera)
- Elite Terry
- JPatt
- Nodnarb901 (+1)
- Cory Bell
- Jimmy Tallant (+5)
--------------------------------------

Pending = 0

Don't forget to check out the FaceBook page! :D

OTHER NEWS: Our tech guy will be there this time and actually playing :shock: so if you got anything sitting on the shelf or in the closet that you'd like repaired, bring it on down and let the master have a look. Don't ask me about his fees because I might tell you wrong. Cowboy117 is the man with the plan.

Last edited by Skrat on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:01 am, edited 13 times in total.
Skrat

Re: Game @ Break Neck Point (Memphis) 04-01-2012

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:21 pm

I'll be there with 5 of my guys and I'll bring my downed gun to the field to see if cowboy 117 can fix it :)
MoeManTheSniper

Postby UlteriorSteel34 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:31 pm

i'll be there with jake.man i was hopeing we had one this sunday.
UlteriorSteel34

Postby Skrat » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:35 am

Skrat

Postby fire_fight29 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:21 pm

How often do you guys get together and play, Im thinking about getting back into airsoft. I live in the munford area, also have 25 acreas to play on if need be. Just want to have a active group to play with, thats why I quit playing.
fire_fight29

Postby Mags » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:27 am

Can't make this one, but I am really in need of an airsoft fix. This weather is just too nice.
Mags

Postby Skrat » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:03 pm

Skrat

Postby cowboy117 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:38 pm

I will be there. Everyone that expressed interest in a milsim team should show up too.

If you need a gun fixed, I'm pretty good at most of them (SCAR's give me a headache, why can't they just have a normal selector switch? :x )

I may be a little late. You know, that church thing and all, but I'll pack my gear in my car so I can jettison the wife and kid and change at the field.
cowboy117

Postby Skrat » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:52 am

Skrat

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:45 am

I hope we get to play this Sunday cause I haven't played in about a month and that's not normal
MoeManTheSniper

Postby Skrat » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:54 am

Skrat

Postby Anicholls24 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:56 pm

Ill be there!
Anicholls24

Postby Skrat » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:53 am

Skrat

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:36 pm

So what type of building projects do you guys have, like building some cover or bunkers for the field?
MoeManTheSniper

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:39 pm

Because if we could get some more forts and bunkers on the field that would really make the field fun and exciting. Also it would give a more realistic war feeling and pave the way to new game types!
MoeManTheSniper

Next

Return to Memphis, TN