[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Please, recommend me any airsoft gun shops in Memphis. Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Please, recommend me any airsoft gun shops in Memphis.

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Please, recommend me any airsoft gun shops in Memphis.

Postby leews97 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:07 pm

My name is Woosuk, and I will get a job in Memphis, and then, I will move to there ASAP.
I've been enjoying airsoft-gun-game since October in 2007, of course I plan to keep enjoying games After I move to there.
I'm so sad that I have to leave all of my airsoft guns here in Seoul, Korea. So, I've to buy again in Memphis.

Could anyone help me how to find Airsoft-gun shop and team, please?
If the shop has website, it will be really thankful.
This is my E-mail address.

leews97@yahoo.co.kr

Question. 1. I will bring my Korean army uniform and gears. Is that OK if I use them there? ("there" means in US.) I'm considering to bring all of my stuffs I need for airsoft gun game except guns.

leews97

Re: Please, recommend me any airsoft gun shops in Memphis.

Postby vulrath » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:40 am

First, let me welcome you to the area.

Bring what you have. It's not unusual to see Australian camo, German Flecktarn, and assorted other camo patterns on the field (or even jeans and a t-shirt). We don't judge.

As to the Memphis retailer, we used to have AirsoftRevolution. I don't know if he's closed up shop or what, but the site's been taken down. The good news is that you can order online from overseas, or from one of the many internet retailers across the country.
vulrath

Postby DrChickenhawk » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:26 pm

Welcome to the area (when you get here). Sorry bro, no shops here at all unless you drive to nashville. Online only. recommend you bring what you can or send it out. If not I have shopped with a lot of sites but prefer evike.com, they have good prices (not the best on everything) but their service has been the best i have dealt with overall. sadly it looks like our airsoft revolution guy had to close up.
DrChickenhawk

Postby UlteriorSteel34 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:58 am

Welcome to the area. I shop at airsoftmegastore.com bought my king arm bw-15 sniper through them. They have great prices and are reliable. If you know someone here why cant you mail your guns to them so you dont have to start completely over?
UlteriorSteel34

Postby Skrat » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:27 pm

Skrat

Postby leews97 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:48 pm

Thanks for all advice from everybody.
Unfortunately, the security inspection system by Korean police department is really strict.
They care really seriously even about toy guns.
In Korea, only the way to get a gun is joining the military or police. (Of course about the real guns.)

So, I can't send my airsoft guns to America from here in Korea. I have several airsoft guns here in Korea, but, I can't bring them to America.
So, I will bring all of by gears except guns and magazines.
I have many batteries, helmets, face goggles, and several sets of Korea Army Uniform. :-)
I hope I can show you a Korean Army soldier in Memphis. :-) Is that OK I if wear that? :-)
leews97

Postby Skrat » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:50 am

Skrat

Postby leews97 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:16 am

I think I will bring military equipments (Army uniform, Boots, Gloves, helmets, face goggles, X-band and Y band.).
I will by new airsoft guns in America. That's much cheaper.
Guns are a lot more expensive here in Korea. For example, Tokyo Marui M4 is about 550$ in Korea. JG M4 is about 400$.
Less than 300$ for M4 made by Tokyo Marui is really awesome price to me. Moreover, less than 200$ for M4 made by Jg.....
I will be really happy when I buy in US.
leews97

Postby Skrat » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:41 am

Skrat

Postby Jester1138 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:47 am

It could possibly be the import tax into Korea? I know that's what it was when I purchased all of my equipment in Thailand when I played over there.
"BUST EM!
Jester1138

Postby leews97 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:48 am

I think so. Korean government puts tax a lot about imported product.
Ah.. can anyone give me the website of buying used vehicles? I think I really need a car or van to join the game and store the airsoft guns.
Sorry for my poor English!!
leews97

Postby Tomcat14 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:37 pm

Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 COR 9:24
Tomcat14

Postby leews97 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:47 am

Sorry!! I have no idea what it means!! :?
leews97

Postby vulrath » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:23 am

Tomcat's referring to the trailer he built up to have walls and doors that he can padlock when he's not playing, and tow behind his vehicle to games.
vulrath

Postby Skrat » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:28 am

Skrat

Next

Return to Memphis, TN