[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Please, recommend me a Team to join in Memphis. Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Please, recommend me a Team to join in Memphis.

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Please, recommend me a Team to join in Memphis.

Postby leews97 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:51 am

Hello, all.
This is my 2nd post. I start processing. I will be in Memphis if the paperworks are processed without any difficulty.
I really hope and pray for that the US consul doesn't denied my US VISA application.
I will check all of the products at the "AirsoftMegastore.com", finished picking up the guns what I will use. I am just waiting for the processing.

By the way, I think I need a team to join for playing with.
Can I ask a favor to recommend me a team to join, please? :-)

Let me introduce about myself.....

Nationality - South Korea
Military experience - 2 years and 2 monthes in Korean Army. My last rank is sergeant (SGT).
Airsoft Experience - Since 2007 till present.
Weapons I prefer - M16, M4, M9
Repair Skills - Pretty good with M16 and M4 series. (If you need any help with repairing, please let me know. :-) )
Game costumes - Korean Army Uniform, ACU uniform.

I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you.

This is my E-mail address. => leews97@yahoo.co.kr

leews97

Re: Please, recommend me a Team to join in Memphis.

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:37 pm

Welcome to America my friend, here in Memphis u will find lots of airsofters we play every 2 week, once you get here we can help u get directions to the playing fields
MoeManTheSniper

Postby SekiRyu » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:55 pm

Welcome to Memphis. No shortage of Koreans here :lol:
SekiRyu

Postby leews97 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:27 pm

leews97

Postby SekiRyu » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:00 am

I don't know. I haven't played in a while. I actually go to a Korean/American church and play bass guitar there, which takes up most of my time on Saturdays. I'll be at the night game on the 27th though.
SekiRyu

Postby Waddamelon » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:02 pm

Can't recommend a team but it would be nice to play with someone with the past military experience you have, I'll need to take some pointers.

WE G18C PDW CUSTOM
Cybergun Kalashnikov 60th anniversery AK47
G&P M4 MRE
WE M1911 4.3 HICAPA
Waddamelon

Postby leews97 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:15 am

leews97

Postby Jester1138 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:59 pm

Welcome to the States! Look Forward to playing airsoft with you!
"BUST EM!
Jester1138

Return to Memphis, TN