[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - LF OLC Alumni to vouch for me for Southern Comfort in the AO Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

LF OLC Alumni to vouch for me for Southern Comfort in the AO

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

LF OLC Alumni to vouch for me for Southern Comfort in the AO

Postby Waddamelon » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:55 pm

Any OLCMSS Alumni(People who have attended one or more OLCMSS games)who can vouch for me at OP Southern Comfort here in TN I am 16 and have the adequate gear and supplies to show up to this event. the only thing i lack is someone to vouch for me at this OP so i call out to the TN airsoft community for help. Plus it be nice to find someone in the Memphis area who i can play with and perhaps train with for the event. if you have any questions send me a PM or E-mail(andrewdesbiens@gmail.com). thank you.

WE G18C PDW CUSTOM
Cybergun Kalashnikov 60th anniversery AK47
G&P M4 MRE
WE M1911 4.3 HICAPA
Waddamelon

Return to Memphis, TN