[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - New field in Brighton, looking for players!!! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

New field in Brighton, looking for players!!!

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

New field in Brighton, looking for players!!!

Postby Shinobi » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:42 pm

Hello, Me and my friend are constructing a semi large field and need people to play in it. We are very far from done with it but I am seeing what kind of number of people are local or willing to drive out to Brighton for a day of airsoft fun. This field will be equipped with around 4 small to medium basses with many barriers to hide behind. This field starts 10-15 acres with hills, valleys, woods, and a lake and can be expanded to 40 acres. A couple of our long term goals are a armored raft with a rope running across the lake to pull yourself back and forth and a sniper tower in the field at the bottom of the gully with a zip line from the top. I can provide pictures if anyone is interested in playing. I have loved airsoft for many years but only recently really trying to get seriously into it and would love to find more local people to play with.

A side note if you would like to meet ether of us we will be at the Munford airsoft war on the 27th. Hope to hear back from you guys, thanks!

Shinobi

Re: New field in Brighton, looking for players!!!

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:57 pm

Hello, I'm from Memphis and we play in Lakeland and Munford all the time, we are always looking for new places to play and we are intrested. Can you please put up some pics of the field if possible. I'm pretty sure I have the largest team of airsoft players in Memphis (13 total), also some of use will be attending the Munford night game do hope to see you there man! :)
MoeManTheSniper

Postby icdedpeple82 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Im always down for a new venue to play at... Especially one with a zipline.... Id spend most of my day their just riding down the thing... It would be awesome to see some pics of the place!
Shoot faster!
G&G GBBR M4 Raider (Currently Stock)
G&G M4 Raider CQBR (Currently Stock)
Echo 1 ASR w/ 3x9x40 (Currently Stock)
WE X Tactical
Lots of real steal goodies...
icdedpeple82

Postby Shinobi » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:20 pm

Thank you for your fast response! I will make sure while working on the field tomorrow to get some pics posted of what we are currently doing. I look forward to meeting your team at the airsoft war, just look for the tall guy in full camo with a d-boys mk12. I ether will have a camo face mask on or just look for a massive beard lol.
Shinobi

Postby Waddamelon » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:52 pm

i'd love to ride that zipline hahaha

WE G18C PDW CUSTOM
Cybergun Kalashnikov 60th anniversery AK47
G&P M4 MRE
WE M1911 4.3 HICAPA
Waddamelon

Postby Skrat » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:47 am

It's close to home for me, and I would LOVE to go to somebody else's field. I haven't got to play a game I didn't schedule/organize in I don't know when...
Skrat

Postby Shinobi » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:22 pm

Thanks for all the interest in the field, I look forward to keeping you guys up to date on the progress. I took pictures today but I lost the cord to my camera so as soon as I can find it they will be posted.
Shinobi

Postby OneManMilitia » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:40 am

It looks close to home, would love trying this field out after the game on the 27th. Just gotta get the street address and pictures. Any ideas on a date?
OneManMilitia

Postby Shinobi » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:09 pm

No not really, it is still a big work in progress. We have one base fully set up and working on barriers in the field. We get the sand bags in this week and we should be able to move a little faster on it. I would probably say we won't be hosting public games in it for at least 2 more months. I ordered a new cable for my camera and should be in sometime this week, I will post pics as soon as I get it :D.
Shinobi

Postby Shinobi » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:44 am

So this is the first installment of pictures, most of them are just basic areas of the field, and a brief description of most.

http://www.johnalbright.tk/

096.JPG
On the very outside border of the field stands a major point for advancing from one side to the other.

096.JPG
Standing on the top of the hill with a lake and an open field below. This will probably be around the location of the zip line.

100.JPG
This is taken standing on the top of the levy, one side an open field and the other side is a lake. We have gotten huge truck tires down the hill and are using them to cover the advances that will be made in the field.

104.JPG
A picture of the wooded area on the hill, this will be a location for one of the main bases on the playing field.

102.JPG
Finally the very first base to be constructed.

This is a huge work and progress and quite a bit has already been done since these photos have been taken. I hope you all enjoy and look forward to some feedback, thanks!
Shinobi

Postby silentdeath25 » Mon May 07, 2012 2:27 pm

I'd be totally good with driving there! When do you think the field would be ready?
Subscribe to my new youtube channel, help the airsoft community in Memphis grow! Click and subscribe!
silentdeath25

Return to Memphis, TN