[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Indoor and outdoor game Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Indoor and outdoor game

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Indoor and outdoor game

Postby broach01 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:46 am

Alright guys I've been trying to find a place in Desoto County MS to play indoors and outdoors at the same time. I have some connections and been trying to find a empty warehouse or buildings. Let me know what you guys think.

broach01

Re: Indoor and outdoor game

Postby slic94 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:27 am

it would be cool if there was a field in desoto county
And when I get to heaven,
To St. Peter I will tell,
"Another reporting, Sir,
I've served my time in Hell!"
slic94

Postby Flaming Chariot » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:33 am

Seeing as how I'm in DeSoto County, I think this would be great!
Flaming Chariot

Postby fire_fight29 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:06 pm

I would make the drive, Use to every weekend to West Memphis from North of Memphis, I love CQB!!
fire_fight29

Postby Skrat » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:30 am

Shoot for indoor. We've got plenty of outdoor fields. I'd make the drive for that.
Skrat

Postby Flaming Chariot » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:37 pm

It seems like Moore Field has kind of died out, though.
Flaming Chariot

Postby 45 Bravo » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:58 pm

I live an hour away in New Albany, I would drive to games on the south end of memphis.

North of memphis is pushing it a little though.

45 Bravo
I make 2 predictions;
ON THE DATE WHEN US TROOPS ARE ISSUED AN Energy Pulse Weapon,
1. the US Soldier will have on his person a version of the Colt 1911,
2. and he will be aiming the NEW Weapon at someone carrying an AK.
45 Bravo

Postby Skrat » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:30 am

Skrat

Postby Flaming Chariot » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:02 pm

It's the nearest one to me.
I'm not driving all the way to Munford for a smaller game.
Flaming Chariot

Postby Skrat » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:36 pm

Skrat

Postby Flaming Chariot » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:57 pm

When EG was running things, we had 40+ games every other weekend.
The community was not always small.
Flaming Chariot

Postby Sniper » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:27 pm

TN Airsoft Moderator

SteamID
http://steamcommunity.com/id/steamid2
CS:S, TF2, L4D, etc.
Sniper

Postby Flaming Chariot » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:36 pm

Basically, people got lame.
Flaming Chariot

Postby Tactical Donut » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:07 am

Which is a bit pissy, excuse my language. I wish people here showed more interest into airsoft. I mean I'm stuck in Georgia for training but I still show interest, even around here.
Formerly Known as McKnight
Tactical Donut

Postby Skrat » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:30 am

Why yes, people did get lame. They sit around and talk about airsoft and how much they miss it and want to play some more. They watch for the occasional game thread to pop up, and when it does they just watch to see how many people are attending. If it's up to their "standards", then they'll participate. But you know, that number on the roll call will never grow if everybody just waits for the next guy.

I scheduled a game a while back and lied about the amount. Said 20 people had signed up to participate and wouldn't you know about 40 people showed up.

So yeah, I understand why Skidude quit, and EG was before my time. But instead of sitting around bitching about how it used to be, I gather a new group of people and go play. I've gotten more new people into airsoft than I've every played with from this forum. They see discussions like this and get turned away. Some find me, some don't.

But hey, I'm not bending over backwards to make you come out and play. I'm fine with the group I get. Sometimes it's small, sometimes it's not. But we all have a good time. So if you want to sit around and rack up 1,000+ on your post count talking about playing, knock yourself out.
Skrat

Next

Return to Memphis, TN