just some questions

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

just some questions

Postby wexonwexoff » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:20 pm

Hey, I just had a few questions. I'm interested in getting into the sport, willing to shell out some cash for the gear and get involved if I kinda know the situation around here. I live in the Memphis city limits, so I was wondering where most of thegames are held? Also what is the age range for the majority of the regular players, and approx. how many players per game it usually ends up being? And what are the scenarios you guys mostly play? Looking to get serious if it's legit. Anyway, any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

wexonwexoff

Re: just some questions

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:23 am

Most of the games are held either in Lakeland or Munford.
Lakeland games are usually held in the fall and winter time, with an attendance rate of 25-30.
Munford games are usually held in spring and summer gam, with an attendance rate of 17.
The Lakeland field is located right behind the paintball park, it's called "Break neck point".
The Munford field is located right down the road from the Kroger in that area, it's called "Death Flats"
The Lakeland field is great in the fall/winter time and it's tick free during fall/winter, there are huge hills and trenches in this field.
The Munford field is great during the warm seasons cause it's tick free, but it gets really hot and the terrain is desert like with woods.
MoeManTheSniper

Return to Memphis, TN