[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Game @ Death Flats 08-11-12 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Game @ Death Flats 08-11-12

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Game @ Death Flats 08-11-12

Postby MAG » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:13 am

Message of the Day: Time to fling some BBs again.

No physical address for this field but it's just right down the road south of the Atoka Kroger. I've got pictures in the links below to guide the way! 8)

Date: 08-11-12

Time: Gates open at 5:30 PM
Games start at 6:00 PM

Field Fee: Free

Waivers...sign them and bring them. No waiver, no play.

Last edited by MAG on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
MAG

Re: Game @ Death Flats 08-11-12

Postby Grumsy » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:44 am

Can't make this one, but looking forward to playing with you guys =)
What kind of terrain do you guys have there? Any bunkers or forts, or is it all open?
In war winning is all that matters. In a game, it is all about sportsmanship.

Grumsy

Postby OneManMilitia » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:37 am

count me in
OneManMilitia

Postby Skrat » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:03 am

Skrat

Postby vulrath » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:11 am

...And a random couch someone tossed out there. :lol:

seriously, I liked what I saw of the field (admittedly, I only saw a small portion of the field), and it would be well-suited for large turnouts, I think.
vulrath

Postby Skrat » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:29 pm

Skrat

Postby Grumsy » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:50 am

I am in the process of building a field up here with a buddy of mine. It hurts to have to leave it right as we are getting it playable. I like to build things =)
If you are interested here is the facebook page for my team and out field:
In war winning is all that matters. In a game, it is all about sportsmanship.

Grumsy

Postby SL1DEmemphis » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:38 am

Just saw a video on youtube of some folks playing airsoft and kind of got me interested in the game. So of course I found this thread on Google. Are your events open or invite only? Also, what is the age range? I wouldn't want to feel out of place, I'm 24. I live in Brighton, 15 minutes from the Atoka Kroger.

Thanks,
Andrew
SL1DEmemphis

Postby OneManMilitia » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:42 am

OneManMilitia

Postby Skrat » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:30 pm

Skrat

Postby SL1DEmemphis » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:13 am

Sure thing, I will print one out, but I have no gear or guns. Just planned on coming out to check out the scene and decide if its something I'd like to do. If its anything like the MOUT training I went through once I'm sure I'll love it.
SL1DEmemphis

Postby Elite Terry » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:34 am

Terry is definitely there this time! and I may even have enough time to finish my secret weapon, so I hope you guys are ready!
Elite Terry

Postby SekiRyu » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:41 pm

I may try to make this one. I'm trying to sell a couple of my guns too but haven't been getting much interest over in the FS forum....
SekiRyu

Postby SL1DEmemphis » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:14 am

Supposed to be cooler this Saturday. 85 is the high.
SL1DEmemphis

Postby vulrath » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:18 am

Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to make this one. One of my friends is getting married, and his bachelor's party is this weekend. Have fun without me.
vulrath

Next

Return to Memphis, TN