[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Frog Men Airsoft Team Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Frog Men Airsoft Team

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Frog Men Airsoft Team

Postby FrogMenAirsoft » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:16 pm

Hey guys, my and my friend are looking to put together a small airsoft team in the Memphis area. Here are the requirements:
-you must own and maintain a quality Primary weapon and it is recommended to own a sidearm
-you must own and maintain a tactical vest or chest rig
-you must live relatively close to the Memphis area
-you must be committed to a mid/long term airsoft team
Currently we are limiting the team to 10 people: up to 5 "regular guys" (Primary weapon as an automatic Assault Rifle of any kind), up to 2 support gunners (all you will need is an AEG that shoots fast and large-capacity mag(s) ), up to 2 Designated Marksmen (Primary weapon as a DMR: full length barrel, long stock, and it must have a magnifying scope) you will need to consistently hit targets at 200+ feet, and finally a maximum of 1 sniper (primary rifle as long barrel, bolt action, consistent at 250+ feet and magnifying scope)

If you are unsure if you fit the requirements or if you don't know if your gear is fit for this team, please PM me. We are willing to stretch the age limits lower than 12 as long as the player is serious about playing. We will meet at set airsoft matches and eventually we hope to start doing tactical drills with the team. Any questions PM me. Thanks!

Last edited by FrogMenAirsoft on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FrogMenAirsoft

Re: Frog Men Airsoft Team

Postby grant.94 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:01 pm

If I were y'all I would definitely change up the age limitations.
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby FrogMenAirsoft » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:17 am

What would you suggest? We just didn't want it to be awkward when people a lot older than us showed. I'm all for playing with some older people :D
FrogMenAirsoft

Postby Skrat » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:18 am

You going to come to the game this weekend?
Skrat

Postby Jester1138 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:09 am

"BUST EM!
Jester1138

Postby Grumsy » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:25 am

Jester: I love the sig! Costa > Norris!
In war winning is all that matters. In a game, it is all about sportsmanship.

Grumsy

Postby FrogMenAirsoft » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:11 am

FrogMenAirsoft

Postby FrogMenAirsoft » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:27 pm

Ok we changed the age limit to anyone who is serious about playing. Yaaayyy!!!
FrogMenAirsoft

Postby grant.94 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:24 pm

That's good I just wouldn't limit yourself to who you played with when I was sixteen me and my friends would play with guys who were in their 40's and we got along fine and had a blast. A little experience on a team never hurt either! :P
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby Skrat » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:51 am

Skrat

Postby Jester1138 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:31 pm

"BUST EM!
Jester1138

Postby Elite Terry » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:45 pm

Well, I appear to meet all of the requirements you're looking at for all your slots and then some. If you lack a person in one area, or if you can't quite reach your predetermined cap, you're welcome to send me a message. I usually attend all of Memphis Airsoft Group's games if you want to talk in person.
Elite Terry

Postby StrikeKing » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:28 pm

I'd love to join.. And probably with a friend of mine. We're both 16. He bought my last gun which is amazing and I've got a sniper and a mid-short range gun- (G98 sniper- bolt 550fps; G4A2 Silent Death- 28sps 420fps). I've played alot but only at one large game down at the bad lands. Now that I've got my license my friend and I are planning on attending as many games as we can. We've both got coms and vests and sidearms.
-SNIPES

G98 & G4A2 & Elite Force M1911 Tac
StrikeKing

Return to Memphis, TN