[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - My gun came in today, but its b0rked Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

My gun came in today, but its b0rked

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

My gun came in today, but its b0rked

Postby SL1DEmemphis » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:01 pm

So I got my Cybergun AEG Famas F1 today in the mail in hopes that I could use it tomorrow at Death Flats. Pulled it out, hooked up the battery, winded the mag with the BBs in it, safety off. I pull the trigger and hear the motor going, but no bbs are firing. I now begin to hear something metal clanging in the butt of the rifle. I don't know where to begin as I am a n00b to airsoft. I would really like to no have to send it back if I can fix it. Please help!

Thanks

Andrew

SL1DEmemphis

Re: My gun came in today, but its b0rked

Postby Tomcat14 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:21 pm

I have had more than one gun come in with similar issues and it only be that the motor height was out of adjustment. That said, I have never owned a Famas and don't know if the motor height is adjustable or not on that particular gun.
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 COR 9:24
Tomcat14

Postby SL1DEmemphis » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:00 pm

I found a few videos on gearboxes on youtube. maybe I'll be able to pull it apart and reassemble.
SL1DEmemphis

Postby vulrath » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:12 am

Unless you know what you are doing, do NOT open the gearbox. As much as it sucks to have to return it, talk to the company you bought the gun to. They'll want you to send it back so they can repair/replace it (at least, the good companies will).

I know what I'm doing but dislike opening gearboxes enough to go this route.
vulrath

Postby SL1DEmemphis » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:39 am

I got the gun to shoot upside down :-\ but the trigger is sticking
SL1DEmemphis

Return to Memphis, TN