[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Possible Overnight game/Campout "Night Ops" Airsoft Assault Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Possible Overnight game/Campout "Night Ops" Airsoft Assault

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Possible Overnight game/Campout "Night Ops" Airsoft Assault

Postby icdedpeple82 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:31 pm

Hey Guys and Gals! I am planning a Airsoft Assault event for October 20th out at my property. The land is currently used by Skrat in his outdoor events. I believe he calles the land "Death Flats". Well as with all of the airsoft events that I do I want them to be good and enjoyable for everyone who attends. So if you would please leave me some comments on what you would think about having a all night outdoor event. Basically we will play at night campout and play again in the morning. Im not so much asking about what Ill allow as much as the whole Idea of the campout thing. So let me know what you think and Ill be getting back with all of you soon! BTW I am going to be making some serious modifications to the land it self. Building tree house structures throughout the wooded area, digging fox holes, and possible some sort of tunnel network as well. So the land will be that much better than it already is. Thanks for your input!
Jacob AKA icdedpeple82

Shoot faster!
G&G GBBR M4 Raider (Currently Stock)
G&G M4 Raider CQBR (Currently Stock)
Echo 1 ASR w/ 3x9x40 (Currently Stock)
WE X Tactical
Lots of real steal goodies...
icdedpeple82

Re: Possible Overnight game/Campout "Night Ops" Airsoft Assault

Postby silentdeath25 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:00 pm

Dude that sounds like fun! I guess I could set up my eno hammock up in the trees.
Subscribe to my new youtube channel, help the airsoft community in Memphis grow! Click and subscribe!
silentdeath25

Postby vulrath » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:27 am

...And people wondered why I used to keep a tent and sleeping bag in my car. I'm down with whatever, and it'd be the easiest way to get some play time in during the cool of the morning.
vulrath

Postby Vall » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:41 am

TREE HOUSES....FOX HOLES......TUNNEL NETWORK? I would be there every weekend. do it.
Vall

Postby Vall » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:48 am

let me know if you need help. Anyway I have plenty of land out in somerville TN. im working on a new field with similar obstacles but wondering how many would make the drive.
Vall

Postby SL1DEmemphis » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:22 am

I own a shovel. sounds cool, might attend?
SL1DEmemphis

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:45 pm

Me and my team would defitenely attend, also I found an interesting Way to make fox holes from some rebels but we would need tires wide enough to fit a person
MoeManTheSniper

Postby icdedpeple82 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:01 am

Cool! Im glad you guys are down! I am going to start working on the field probably in the middled of september. Have the event Oct 20th. Hopefully by then its cool enough at night that we wont be sweating our guts out! LOL Anyways I will take all your ideas on foxholes or any other kind of cover. So feel free to post it, message it or email it to me... Thanks for all the input. BTW for all of you who have a side arm.. I am going to be planning a indoor pistol CQB event some time soon as well so be looking for that coming up!
Shoot faster!
WE X Tactical
icdedpeple82

Postby Slyguy » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:07 pm

When is this going to be?is it a weekend game or what? I'm new to the airsoft community getting my CA lwrc tomorrow please link me to the waivers and get me an address i'd appreciate it very much!!!
Slyguy

Postby icdedpeple82 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:32 pm

Shoot faster!
WE X Tactical
icdedpeple82

Return to Memphis, TN