[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Airsoft Assaut "Night Ops/Campout/Morning Ambush" Oct 19-20 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Airsoft Assaut "Night Ops/Campout/Morning Ambush" Oct 19-20

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Airsoft Assaut "Night Ops/Campout/Morning Ambush" Oct 19-20

Postby icdedpeple82 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:25 pm

Hey Guys and Gals...
I am hosting another night ops event except it will be in a field setting this time. The property is located west of Kroger on Hwy 51. You might be familiar with the location if you have ever been to one of Skrats games there... I believe it is referred to as "Death Flats" Anyways there will be florescent signs marking the property and turns so you should be able to find it quite easily. You will notice that the fps is for field play, but minimum engagement distances will be upheld so no one get injured. We are going to be camping over night and playing in the morning as well so make sure you bring enough batteries to last you for the event. Night skirmishes will last as long as everyone can last... So thats pretty much up to everyone who comes (Majority rules on sleep and games) I would encourage you to bring food with you for dinner and breakfast. There are fast food restaurants around but that would requirer driving, so its up to you but it is just in my opinion cooler to bring your own food, unless of course you can bring down a white tailed deer and live off the land...LOL If you are under the age of 13 you must have a legal guardian stay with you for the entire event... including the campout. As alway safety is paramount... Eye protection must be worn at all time during any exchange period. If you are caught without eye protection on the field of play while a game is taking place you will be asked to leave with no refund... Helmets, knee pads, gloves and other protective gear is recommended but not mandatory. If you have any questions feel free to comment or text, call and email me, (See the link below)
The cost of this event is $10

Minimum engagement distance:
less than or up to 300fps 10ft
300fps to 350fps 20ft
350fps to 400fps 30ft
400fps to 450fps 50ft
450+fps 75ft
These engagement parameters I think are fair. If you don't think you can handle the pain... do not come to this even. If you don't like these engagement parameter... Keep your opinions in your room not on a tread for this posting... Thanks

See the below links for the safety waiver and Google maps location.

Here is a link for the overhead view of the field and surrounding area
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

Here is a link for the safety waiver

Here is a link for the flyer

Contact info: Jacob
Email-jwine.pastor@gmail.com
Phone/text- 901484 0422

Last edited by icdedpeple82 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
Shoot faster!
G&G GBBR M4 Raider (Currently Stock)
G&G M4 Raider CQBR (Currently Stock)
Echo 1 ASR w/ 3x9x40 (Currently Stock)
WE X Tactical
Lots of real steal goodies...
icdedpeple82

Re: Airsoft Assaut "Night Ops/Campout/Morning Ambush" Oct 20th

Postby Waddamelon » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:41 pm

I'll most likely be attending.

WE G18C PDW CUSTOM
Cybergun Kalashnikov 60th anniversery AK47
G&P M4 MRE
WE M1911 4.3 HICAPA
Waddamelon

Re: Airsoft Assaut "Night Ops/Campout/Morning Ambush" Oct 20th

Postby icdedpeple82 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:38 pm

I am going to be working on the land the first part of October... So if anyone has any suggestions or things you would like to see on the land drop a message and let me know... Try to keep them as real and tangible as possible... Another words... as cool as it would be to have a camo unicorn running around with Bravo 240s strapped to it... this is just not possible. Super cool but not possible... LOL so anyways... If you want bunkers or man made cover in certain areas feel free to let me know. Also I am planning on selling BB's (Airsoft Elite, KWA, Madbull) so if you have a preference on weight let me know and I'll have some there for you. I will not be making money off BB's either so you are getting them at price. Thanks for any interest or comments!
icdedpeple 82
Shoot faster!
WE X Tactical
icdedpeple82

Re: Airsoft Assaut "Night Ops/Campout/Morning Ambush" Oct 19-20

Postby icdedpeple82 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:28 am

I think I might shrink the engagement distances a little. They might be a little long for the woods... Anyways I am getting a little nervious that their is no interest in this event. So if you like this event and plan on attending let me know... Im fixing to invest $500+ dollars in structures and want to make sure that people are going to come and enjoy my hard labor....LOL anyway just let me know if you are planning on coming and I would greatly appreciate it!
Thanks Jacob
Shoot faster!
WE X Tactical
icdedpeple82

Postby Wages » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:25 pm

I've requested off of work in order to attend. I'll be bringing a friend, too. As long as they grant my request, I'll be there. If not, I will probably show up Saturday morning to play a bit.
Wages

Postby icdedpeple82 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:52 pm

Shoot faster!
WE X Tactical
icdedpeple82

Postby Waddamelon » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:09 pm

Im confirmed and still waiting for my plus 1.

WE G18C PDW CUSTOM
G&P M4 MRE
WE M1911 4.3 HICAPA
Waddamelon

Postby chasm8 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:27 pm

I havent had a chance to play airsoft for awhile,so count me in..What time will the game begin on Friday? NEVER mind found the post!!!
chasm8

Postby Rjkjunior » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:20 pm

Just like Wages, I might be able to attend if I can get off work. and I will have at least 1 friend, but we are still working out the details. I am pretty excited though. Definitely be there saturday morning.
Rjkjunior

Postby icdedpeple82 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:45 am

Shoot faster!
WE X Tactical
icdedpeple82

Postby icdedpeple82 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:46 am

Shoot faster!
WE X Tactical
icdedpeple82

Postby icdedpeple82 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:47 am

Shoot faster!
WE X Tactical
icdedpeple82

Postby icdedpeple82 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:52 am

Keep in mind... the more people come out to this event the more money we will put into the field. The idea is to put all the money into structures and cover. I would like to one day have a village in the woods and an urban area in the fields, with access roads to and through each... Basically I want to make the land an airsofters paradise! I would love to get the land built up enough that people from other states or as far away as 100 miles would drive to come play here... So what am I saying... The more people that come to every event that I put on and possibly even every event that Skrat puts on, the more money will be funneled into the land hence making it better for everyone who attends! Thanks for making this and every event in the future awesome!
icededpeple 82 AKA Jacob
Shoot faster!
WE X Tactical
icdedpeple82

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:42 pm

Just wondering how will we see at night, it will be pitch black and if someone uses a flashlight it will just expose him?
MoeManTheSniper

Postby Waddamelon » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:57 am

Thats the fun. or you could use chemlights.

WE G18C PDW CUSTOM
G&P M4 MRE
WE M1911 4.3 HICAPA
Waddamelon

Next

Return to Memphis, TN