[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Airsoft Assault "Infected" Nov 10th 9am Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Airsoft Assault "Infected" Nov 10th 9am

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Airsoft Assault "Infected" Nov 10th 9am

Postby icdedpeple82 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:57 pm

I am hosting another game out at "Death Flats" the last game was great but night games in the woods proved to be quite difficult, and many of us could not stay during the day. So this game will be a redo but during the day. We discovered a really fun game during the last event "Infection" the concept of this game is everyone starts in free for all spread across the land and when the game starts they all will work their way to the middle. When players engage each other whoever is hit first will go to the other player and form a team. These teams will continue to advance until they engage again with and individual or team. These types of engagements will continue until everyone forms one giant team. This was a really fun game and their is more too it than what I just mentioned, just know it will be worth coming out and playing.
Their has been some work done recently to the woods. Two sniper lookouts have been built and some more items for cover will be placed in the fields so their should be plenty of places to hide. We will be playing other games other than "Infected" as always majority rules on games and team makeup. I would like to reenforce the fact that these woods are really good. There is plenty of terrain changes, thick woods areas, gullies, deeps washes, creek beds, and other natural cover areas that make for great airsoft. So I hope all of you are free to come out to this event!

Field fee: $10
FPS regulations: None 500+fps welcome
Field overhead view
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater
Safety Waiver
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

If you guys have any questions or would like some more information please call/text @ 901 484 0422 or email @ jwine.pastor@gmail.com Thanks!

Shoot faster!
G&G GBBR M4 Raider (Currently Stock)
G&G M4 Raider CQBR (Currently Stock)
Echo 1 ASR w/ 3x9x40 (Currently Stock)
WE X Tactical
Lots of real steal goodies...
icdedpeple82

Re: Airsoft Assault "Infected" Nov 10th 9am

Postby OneManMilitia » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:14 pm

Yeash, 9am? My classes start at that time, and I get out at 11:20ish, I can try to make it out there afterwards though
OneManMilitia

Postby icdedpeple82 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:13 pm

Shoot faster!
WE X Tactical
icdedpeple82

Postby OneManMilitia » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:31 pm

Oh you will, I just gotta fix my AK. I found out why it wasn't shooting, the fuse blew. I just hope thats all that happened :|
OneManMilitia

Postby Skrat » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:13 am

I'll be there, but I doubt it'll be right at 9, more like 10 or 11 :D
Skrat

Postby icdedpeple82 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:36 am

Shoot faster!
WE X Tactical
icdedpeple82

Postby Skrat » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:55 am

Skrat

Postby OneManMilitia » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:03 am

Ok, I wont be able to make it that day. I got a promotion at work and they have to send me to my last bit of training to make it official. :evil:
OneManMilitia

Postby Elite Terry » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:40 pm

Elite Terry

Postby OneManMilitia » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:31 pm

OneManMilitia

Postby sirshadow01 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:33 am

i'll be there sometime during the day and i'll bring lunden possibly
sirshadow01

Postby StrikeKing » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:04 pm

I'll be there. Looking forward to the infected variant. I'm thinkin I could just hide till I'm the only one left, then see if I can hold y'all off with a combo of sniping and spraying and praying. Haha. Not bringing anyone this time. They're both busy..
-SNIPES

G98 & G4A2 & Elite Force M1911 Tac
StrikeKing

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:42 pm

I will be coming but what time does it end so i can have my ride come at that time
MoeManTheSniper

Postby icdedpeple82 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:46 pm

Shoot faster!
WE X Tactical
icdedpeple82

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:57 pm

Sorry but i cant make this guy maybe next time!
MoeManTheSniper

Next

Return to Memphis, TN