[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - List of active airsoft players in Memphis Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

List of active airsoft players in Memphis

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

List of active airsoft players in Memphis

Postby MUTINY901 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:58 pm

I would like to see how many local players ther are in Memphis and the surrounding ares. Im not talking about people who buy airsoft gear and play dress up in the backyard, but people who actually play. The reason being is that we should be having a much larger turn out for games than we do. So all active players who are interested in building up this hobby and supporting local events post here please.

MUTINY901

Re: List of active airsoft players in Memphis

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Me, but most games are being held outside of memphis and are really far making it hard for me to play at all, I was hoping we could get the field in lakeland back up and running, behind the paintball park called Break Neck Point, the turnout for those games were 30 players and the games were so awesome and fun! Hopefully we can start back playing there or somewhere closer
MoeManTheSniper

Postby ilkahn » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:03 pm

Hello folks. I have been interested in airsoft / paintball. ive not played since in the military. i stumbled on this forum looking for contacts. i may be able to gather up other players from my gym. i dont know any cost associations either, so advice there will be appreciated. talk to me!
ilkahn

Postby Waddamelon » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:34 pm

I'm up for playing anytime My only conflict is that most games are in munford and that is hard for me to make sometimes especially now during daylight savings

WE G18C PDW CUSTOM
Cybergun Kalashnikov 60th anniversery AK47
G&P M4 MRE
WE M1911 4.3 HICAPA
Waddamelon

Postby DrChickenhawk » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:05 am

I live in Atoka.
DrChickenhawk

Postby alabamacreekwater » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:01 am

I live in Memphis and I normally have two other guys that attend with me when we go out to Munford.
alabamacreekwater

Postby 45 Bravo » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:58 pm

I live an hour away in new Albany,
If there were games held on the south side, I would attend.

45 Bravo
I make 2 predictions;
ON THE DATE WHEN US TROOPS ARE ISSUED AN Energy Pulse Weapon,
1. the US Soldier will have on his person a version of the Colt 1911,
2. and he will be aiming the NEW Weapon at someone carrying an AK.
45 Bravo

Postby vulrath » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:44 pm

I'm still alive, but I don't get to play as much any more. I've been known to drive up to Bad Karma and down to the BloodMercs' field to play when time and funds allow, though.
vulrath

Postby grant.94 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:52 pm

I'm semi active, I'm studying in knoxville now, but when I'm home I'm looking to play.
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby Apallo » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:39 pm

I Have 5 Offical People That Play Airsoft Here In Memphis. I Love To Play But There Seem To Be No One To Play With. We Normally Have Games In The Wooded Area In My Back Yard, The Land Scape Is Amazing, In The Raligh Millington Area.
Apallo

Postby Apallo » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Everyone Should Post A Contact Number Mine Is (901-220-8838) Text Me Anytime
Apallo

Postby Apallo » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:44 pm

It's Time To Bring Airsoft Back To Memphis And Screw These Out Of State Games. It's Just Too Costly, And Far Away. It's Time To Raise Awareness Of Airsoft In Memphis, Bring Airsofter's Here.
Apallo

Postby MUTINY901 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:50 am

Thats why I started this thread.
MUTINY901

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:29 pm

We can always play in the woods behind the Memphis Paintball park, its called the 'Back 40" I've played there before its fun.
MoeManTheSniper

Postby StrikeKing » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:39 pm

I try to make it to any game I can. Badlands or death flats. I live right near Memphis and am willing to drive.
I have a great bolt action sniper- I have witnesses- and I also have a great AEG- also have witnesses. Got a GBB Pistol commin. If I'm not hunting next weekend I'm gonna try and make it out to death flats (it would be my fourth time up there).
-SNIPES

G98 & G4A2 & Elite Force M1911 Tac
StrikeKing

Next

Return to Memphis, TN