[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Juggernaut's Revenge @ Death Flats 12-1-12 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Juggernaut's Revenge @ Death Flats 12-1-12

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Juggernaut's Revenge @ Death Flats 12-1-12

Postby Skrat » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:01 pm

Message of the Day: Hey everyone. Time for another game! This will probably be the last one for the year so let's make it a good one. Me and Terry laid out some plans for an awesome Juggernaut game, so we'll play that at least once. After that, we'll finish off with a round of Capture The Flag and good old fashioned Team Death Match. The more people that show up, the more interesting the Juggernaut game will be. So squeeze this one into your busy schedule and end the year with an airsoft bang!

Date: 12-01-2012

-----Made some time changes here, so make sure you're up to date----------

Game Times:

The gate opens at 9 AM to accommodate Apallo and his team as they have to work in the afternoon. It looks as though there will be about ten of us there so far in the morning. So don't think you'll be the only one if you decide to come. The field will be open till about 5 PM as normally scheduled, so it's going to be a full day of airsoft. Juggernaut games will probably start around 1:30 or 2:00 PM

There's a grocery store literally right down the road, so if you want to bring something to cook with, feel free. It's gonna be a long day.

Field Fee: None. But donations for construction supplies are always welcome.

New guys, please be sure you print yourself out a waiver and fill it out and bring it with you on game day. Also, bring your PROPER eye protection and actually wear it when you're playing. Don't want another Simmons incident...

Last edited by Skrat on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skrat

Re: Juggernaut's Revenge @ Death Flats 12-1-12

Postby OneManMilitia » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:02 am

I'm going to try to ask off. I'm hoping that training won't be scheduled that day again.
OneManMilitia

Postby Skrat » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:01 pm

Skrat

Postby DrChickenhawk » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:54 pm

I should be there. "Last game of the year?" It does NOT get that cold here. Start running = warm.
DrChickenhawk

Postby Skrat » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:32 pm

Skrat

Postby ilkahn » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:39 pm

ilkahn

Postby Skrat » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:21 am

I didn't see a facebook message. What kind or information are you looking for?
Skrat

Postby ilkahn » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:10 am

ilkahn

Postby Apallo » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:10 pm

CAN YOU ALL START A LITTLE EARLIER, LIKE AT 10AM OR 11AM. THERE IS SIX OF US THAT WOULD LIKE TO PLAY BUT WE WORK 2ND SHIFT STARTS AT 2:30 AND WE LIVE IN MEMPHIS. WE WOULD REALLY LIKE TO PLAY.
Apallo

Postby Skrat » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:38 am

I've never been to sports authority before so I can't really tell you of their stuff is good or not. Though I have yet to see a store that isn't  airsoft specific carry anything that good.
>
> All your good guns are going to be found online on airsoft specific sites. Such as 
> http://www.airsoftmegastore.com 
> http://www.airsoftgi.com
> http://www.airsplat.com
>
> Ebay has several good guns as well. But that can be kind of risky without experience. My best gun came from Ebay. But at the same time my worst gun has also come from Ebay. A different part literally falls off every time I pick it up.
>
> It's the colder season so whatever you wear to stay swarm will probably be enough protection. Some people like to bundle up with armor and vests or what not. Be it for protection or just for looks or both. So whatever you want to wear is fine but you must have proper eye protection. Without that. No play.
>
> I've never had a battery run out on a game day. But I tend not to shoot as much as others either. Still one battery should do you good.Bring a couple thousand BBs, that should be plenty unless you're just absolutely trigger happy. Don't be shy, we got a couple like that. It's whatever floats your boat.
>
> The general rules can be found in the links above, and the special rules for the new game will be explained on game day, or I might throw another link up so people can review it beforehand. 
Skrat

Postby Skrat » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:40 am

Skrat

Postby ilkahn » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:37 am

ilkahn

Postby ilkahn » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:40 am

ilkahn

Postby ilkahn » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:12 pm

Update, i may have 3 to 5 friends and family that may accompany me. I'll keep you posted if they decide to go. I certainly hope so.
ilkahn

Postby Apallo » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:23 pm

Me and my friends are meeting at 9am for anyone that is interest.
Apallo

Next

Return to Memphis, TN